This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are Pogo's Badge Servers down?

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

I just got the 36 chain badge and nothing popped up.  My score read "36" and I went all the way.  I noticed that I cannot look at stats, nor profiles which leads me to believe that Pogo's servers are down.  Can anyone else see stats and profiles at this moment?  I am going to be so angry if that badge isn't there when they come back on.

Motley

Thanks for the head up Barb, I just noticed I cannot get into my stats.  I better wait, since I'm 1,000 glorious veggies away from the end of Harvest.  I didn't work myself ragged the past few days to get ripped off.

Barbara

That badge had better be there when the servers come back up.

Mikeael

I can only see my stats and profile but it takes 20 minutes  :'(

tvc

I just tried looking at my stats and nothing came up which i like becausethen  others cannot see how long I have been playing wordjong lol

Barbara

tvc

WTG  Barbara on the badge and I sure hope it is there too As for wordjong almost got that gold monkey  O0
Quote from: Barbara on June 16, 2005, 08:23:50 AM
I just got the 36 chain badge and nothing popped up. My score read "36" and I went all the way. I noticed that I cannot look at stats, nor profiles which leads me to believe that Pogo's servers are down. Can anyone else see stats and profiles at this moment? I am going to be so angry if that badge isn't there when they come back on.

bratsbemykids

when i try to look at anyoe's stats it just keeps thinking and they never pop up, i was using my trouncer and now i am windering if i have gotten the 36 badge and may not have know it cuase i wasnt always looking at the computer.....let me know if you get yours eventually Barbara....

Motley

I am about ready to faint.  I just tried to look at my stats and an error box came up that said, "This document contains no data."  I hope this is just to keep my day exciting.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

my stats won't come up either.  I asked around in the room i was playing in and they said the same.  One person even said that they heard that pogo was going to a new profile so they think that is what it is for. 

tvc

does anyone think this has to do with the minies comming?

missy

I just got here, but I can pull up my stats and other people's stats.

Tracey

no i cant get it up either and i have asked others in the lobby and neither can they  ::)

Barbara

Quote from: Tracey33 on June 16, 2005, 10:45:10 AM
no i cant get it up either and i have asked others in the lobby and neither can they  ::)

I have a really bad feeling that badge is not going to be there when they do come up.

YabbaDabbaDoo

Just to clarify, have you also tried to check for your badge by going to pogo homepage, clicking on Badge Central, then Game Award, to see if you have the 36 badge?

Barbara

Yes, I have and that is what scares me.  It is not there.  I was watching the board the entire time and when I got the 36 chain, I screamed so loudly that Bob thought I sneezed, and he blessed me, lol.

Janadra

I hope you didn't get it when coming into a game midway.  If you get it and you haven't been playing in that game the entire time it was going...you won't get it.  Happened to me on the first day.  Came in a room on Round 3, got a 36 chain, and no badge.

kessler

the upside is playing to your heart's content knowing no one can look at your stats and just ripping through with a good auto with a 100% win rate. bothersome, yes, but I am taking advantage O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview