Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are Pogo's Badge Servers down?

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

I like the verbiage "ripping"....

That's a good way to describe our autos.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

joeyblow45634

I too can't pull up my stats or any ones stat . My two cents is let the autos rip.

Barbara

Rip away and make some progress while no one can be nosey.

kessler

Barbara

kessler

although known at times to be "smart" and "helpful" I'm also know to be "completly stupid" at other times. even though I'm embarrased to admit to it, Barbara, I was going to ask you if you had checked your stats to see if the 36 chain showed up in them. hmmmm ???

kessler

Barbara

Quote from: kessler on June 16, 2005, 05:12:33 PM
Quote from: Barbara on June 16, 2005, 05:05:38 PM
Pogo's not looking, let's all run with scissors!

For Shame! >:D
I know, I got into trouble for saying it.  Usually, before we go to bed, Oscar gives us two oatmeal cookies and a juice box (white zinfindel, natch) and reads us 3 pages of our Pogo badge album.  My being bad has cost me these privileges, sigh.

mrsmustang97

Be glad its only stats you can't see. I haven't been able to get into Pogo all day to even play a game... :'(

Mustang

bigpmc

I just got the super chain badge on Poppazoppa and it came up fine and checked the game award screen and its showing so no problems this end (Im in the UK by the way), but i have noticed it was taking forever to load up my stats in the game room

Barbara

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on June 16, 2005, 06:11:33 PM
Shhh... Don't let Oscar hear, but if you are a really good girl for the rest of the evening, I will sneak you one of my oatmeal cookies...

<---------------------My trusty dog, Barkley is trained to sniff out bad people and he said that you can keep your cookie, Mister.  We will take your juice box though.  Thanks in advance.

Barbara

You must have quite a stash of that milk money, seeing that you don't drink milk.  Hand it over.

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on June 16, 2005, 05:05:38 PM
Pogo's not looking, let's all run with scissors!

Good idea, but I'm afraid my mom may still be watching me with her many eyes.  So, no scissors running for me.

Barbara

There have been cases before where badges earned didn't pop up, nor show in our badge albums.  Some of the original Club Pogo members will remember the July 4th Super Badge problem.  It took me a week to get mine.  I still can't see stats, nor profiles.  It been almost 12 hours now.  I just wish I could see if that 36 chain is showing in my stats.

BCW98

This is my first time posting here and I wanted to share a tip someone just told me.  I haven't been able to get my stats up all day, but someone just told me that if you go in through a backdoor you can access your stats.  I hope this helps!  :)

tvc

durring this outage if you will I have gotten 2 badges and both are in my book I wish yours shows up Barb

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I went in through a backdoor and no i can't see my stats.  wish i could

BadgeHelpOscar

Now everybody gather round (with your wine boxes) I gotta story to tell...
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Jeffer

Cool.  I got Thunderpopper revved up to Turbo tonight.  And a story too?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview