This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are Pogo's Badge Servers down?

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

It's a double feature....autos are runnin' and you get a movie.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

avs1roy33

I just got on...is the pogo problem bad enough to stay away from the games right now?

Barbara

I love those boxes of wine.  I have no idea why though.  I used to consider myself a wine snob until I was on vacay and I needed to grab something quick for my hotel room and grabbed a box of zin.  

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  I am not too optimisic about this though.  I have a kick butt auto and I will just do it again.

I hope tonight's story isn't scary.  

pawnqueen

I'm confused... I'm still at work, (so I can't get in from this PC anyway), but I'll be going home shortly... and want to get play some pogo games... is the "outage" this thread is referring to going to affect normal gameplay without using an auto?

Is the site down, because when I just opened the site it showed 216,000+ users...??

Thanks

Jeffer

Actually, we're thinking it could be a good thing.

At this point in the space-time continum, badge and stat info is unavailible.  A double edged sword so to speak.  Barb is concerned about her 36 badge, but at this point, since you can't see anyone's progress no one can see yours.

joeyblow45634

it 2:37a.m where i am and I am still unable to view anyones including mine stats. Just though I'd give an update.

KerSplat

That's strange, I have been in and out of pogo from about 9pm est time until now and I have had no problems seeing anyones stats or profiles.  I went to diff games just to see if there was a certain place that wasn't working, but all is working fine for me. Which is a switch, usually it's mine that's messed up and everyone elses is working fine...lol

leezisme

i'm in the uk and this morning i can't get anyones profile to load - the window never opens, the puter just keeps thinking....

gl on gettin that badge back barbara :-)

kessler

Barbara did you get your cookies and juice? No more naughties?

Still rockin in the stat free world wooohoooo!

spunky76

>:(  Hi All,
   Since yesterday I can't veiw stats---- can't view friends list---- and can't even pick my personal challange!!!! Does anyone know if Pogo knows about this problem??  I don't want to miss out on personal challange this week!!!    Spunky76

Barbara

Quote from: kessler on June 17, 2005, 07:31:35 AM
Barbara did you get your cookies and juice? No more naughties?

Still rockin in the stat free world wooohoooo!
Not yet, sigh.  You rock on in that stat free happy place!

stamper4000

Hi all ! this is my 1st post but have been a lurker for quite a while. I'm glad to find out that I'm not the only one having these problems....I thought it was my computer, my son told me I was crazy as he was having no problems with Pogo. Now I know I'm not alone!  Thanks for being here, and lets hope pogo get this resolved quickly!

PrincessKate

Ok, so we all can't pull up profiles, see our stats, etc.....

...Did anyone stop to think that this is due to the coming addition of the Pogo Mini's that everyone is so excited about?  ;)

Let the record show that I was the first to say this would cause LOTS of drama in Pogoland.  It may not be the exact reason, but it seems logical to me.

Jeffer

That makes a lot of sense PK, I'll bet you might be right on the money...

tvc

Yes Princess I mentioned that on the first page of this thread  regarding the upcomming minis  O0
Quote from: PrincessKate on June 17, 2005, 09:17:04 AM
Ok, so we all can't pull up profiles, see our stats, etc.....

...Did anyone stop to think that this is due to the coming addition of the Pogo Mini's that everyone is so excited about? ;)

Let the record show that I was the first to say this would cause LOTS of drama in Pogoland. It may not be the exact reason, but it seems logical to me.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

This is what POGO says:
      Why can't I view other players' profiles on Pogo? (Especially if you normally can)
     Answer
     Our engineering team discovered an issue during the evening of June 16th that's preventing players from viewing other players' profiles. They are working to address the issue, but we don't have a time when they expect to be finished yet.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and we hope to have it addressed soon. To receive updates when we update this article, click the "Notify Me" button below.

PrincessKate

Fluffy756

Glad I am not the only one having problems with their profiles and badges I was going to post asking this question.

Fluffy. >:(

benjj_returns

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview