PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:35:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouncer=36 chain badge

Started by bountyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

bountyhunter

i just purchased this auto today within 2 hours i got the 36chain badge.here is my story lol.i was in a team room for almost 2 hours watched it this thing is fast about 30 seconds on slow i was clearing a board.points were not real high others were crushing me in score.so i decided to try a diff room.no where to lie i went into competitive and played one game.no one else was in room.game was just started in second round.1st game 36 chain badge.this baby is good.a bit fast but awesome.great work.not sure if posted in right area but i had to tell someone.

shadowlands2

WTG!!! My friend won her badge like an hour ago..I am trying to get it at the moment (in vain LOL) but I will keep at it I am sure it will pop up soon...once again Congratulations xx O0

Roseybud333

Is there anyway to get it without the auto? LOL Longest chain I have gotten was 25 and that was hard. Anyone have any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it :D

smiles29

there is a way to do it without an auto.  i havent used an auto yet on this game and i have a chain of 35 twice.  quite a few people have gotten it without the auto.  it takes luck and strategy.  good luck and happy badge hunting.

Barbara

Quote from: Roseybud333 on June 12, 2005, 09:12:52 PM
Is there anyway to get it without the auto? LOL Longest chain I have gotten was 25 and that was hard. Anyone have any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it :D
This advice was posted by Adric, one of the better Pogo players:

I got mine yesterday. The best tips I can give are to play in a fuller team room. The reactor tends to fill up faster. Keep the houses surrounding the reactor where they are if you can, so they all blow up together helping your chain.
  Try and get the sides and corners first and leave as few singled out pieces as possible. Hold on to your chain pieces as long as possible. Use them wisely though always looking a step ahead. If you have a single green piece off by itself with a chain on top, hop to it before you take off more of the board. You get a free jump and have eliminated a piece that you may not later be able to go to.
   It requires a little luck, though it can be done. I've done a 36 chain twice so far. Unfortunately, you do not get a x2 by your badge. Just be patient and do not let the timer intimidate you. I usually finish a round with atleast 20 seconds to spare.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I got mine about 5 to 10 games in to it and I jsut got another 36 chain run.  The advice that is givein is the best way to do it.  Good Luck to all!!

tadpold

no autos are needed for this game, have gotten three 36 chains with no autos, just a matter of practice, follow the advice given by adric i believe it was and you will do fine - practice - and strategy is all ya need on this game gl all...... O0

smiles29

yep it can be done without an auto.  take what adric said and work with that and you can do it.  i just did it 17 minutes ago following what adric said.  it took me 6 rounds to do but i got it.  wooooooooooowhooooooo.   off on the hunt for badge 286.  good luck everyone and happy badge hunting.

tvc

I have gotten 36 chain twice without auto I prefer competitive rooms

smiles29

tvc

CrazyLady33

woooooohoooooo i got my 36 chain badge today........took me a few days but i finally got it with the trouncer auto.......ty badgehelp for a kick azz auto

number2

abc123abc

Level 21 and no Badge but I am not giving up!! Congrats to those that have gotten it!

number2

When i got the auto within 10 mins i got the 36 chain, i think its one over the better poppa zoppa auto out there yet.

PogoKnight

Maybe im using it wrong then.   Ive even changed rooms between competitive and team play, and it still doesnt do that much of an impressive streak.   Yes I get an occasional 32...or I think once a 33...but thats rare.  Most of mine end up being 22-26.   

CrazyLady33

When I got my 36 chain bagde, I used the trouncer auto and had it set to the third slide bar to the right.  My daughter and I went to lunch yesterday with a friend.  I came back home and there it was.  I am on rank 37.  I like watching this auto play, so I think I will login under my other name and try getting the badge again lol.  Good luck to everyone still trying to get the badge!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview