This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouncer=36 chain badge

Started by bountyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

joeyblow45634

no it's the badge in Poppa Zoppa. Gotta get a 36 chain.

Jigsaw

I have finished poppa zoppa. Got all 50 ranks. But gezz I still dont have the 36chain badge :'( :'(. Anyone got theres and want to share a few tips?

Barbara

This advice was posted by Adric, one of the better Pogo players:

I got mine yesterday. The best tips I can give are to play in a fuller team room. The reactor tends to fill up faster. Keep the houses surrounding the reactor where they are if you can, so they all blow up together helping your chain.
  Try and get the sides and corners first and leave as few singled out pieces as possible. Hold on to your chain pieces as long as possible. Use them wisely though always looking a step ahead. If you have a single green piece off by itself with a chain on top, hop to it before you take off more of the board. You get a free jump and have eliminated a piece that you may not later be able to go to.
   It requires a little luck, though it can be done. I've done a 36 chain twice so far. Unfortunately, you do not get a x2 by your badge. Just be patient and do not let the timer intimidate you. I usually finish a round with atleast 20

sushi_lover999

Here's a funny 36-chain story for you. Funny if it DOESN'T happen to you!
I have been trying to get this badge, since the first time I saw someone with it.

A friend was letting his Club Pogo membership go inactive for the coming school semester. I used a 5-day pass, to make a "joke name" account, to have some fun on his remaining few days using the club solitaire rooms.

On the 3rd day of the 5 day pass... I had an enjoyable evening flirting and laughing with my friend. I went to get some food. Came back, opened up a window using my shortcut (Pogo is my default homepage)... and hopped into a stomping room, with my big boots on. First game I got a 500 spin. WOOHOO!

In the first round of the the second game, I got a 36 chain. It pops up... and I am wondering WHY I HAVE ONLY 4 BADGES ON MY ACCOUNT NOW. Then I see I forgot to log out of the joke account.

So I guess the joke was ON ME    ::)

bobby

Momof5

I Love Trouncer!  I bought it 3 days ago, ran it all last night, woke up with the 36 chain badge.  This is one badge I thought I would never get, but thanks to Badge Help and the awesome programmer(s), I got it.  Thanks!!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Betty Boop

Finally!!!  I decided to take a break from the dreaded Z18 rank in WWW, went over to poppazoppa, played a few games, got 35 twice and said hmmmm i better stay here....and lo and behold the next game I finally got my 36......all by myself with no auto.......now its time for ice cream........yeahhhhhhhhh

Homer

Congrats everyone!  :D If only I could get mine. :( *sniff*

Betty Boop

hang in there........i am at level 28.......thought it was never gonna happen.....but today was my day......yours will come..........i used all the advice i read here........and it did help

Jeffer

If I can get it anyone can.  Hang in there.

And Congrats Betty!

Homer

I just hope it doesn't take me 80,000 games.  :o :P

Homer

What's another one? I have a long and illustrious demerit career. :P

Homer

Barbara

Yes, and remember what else they say in Squelchie land "run away, run away!"

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview