Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouncer=36 chain badge

Started by bountyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

Guardian Angel

Quote from: PogoKnight on June 18, 2005, 01:57:59 AM
Maybe im using it wrong then. Ive even changed rooms between competitive and team play, and it still doesnt do that much of an impressive streak. Yes I get an occasional 32...or I think once a 33...but thats rare. Most of mine end up being 22-26.

You are not alone PogoKnight I can't get over a 10-12 chain using trouncer. I see no difference in play between trouncer and Stompzilla.

rhino

I am working with trouncer and wanted to know which room is better. Some say competitive and others say team. I am looking to get the 36 chain badge...i know you need luck but i would like to know what room the odds are better in.

Jeffer

The current wisdom  right now is that if you play Team you can get the reactor faster.  That makes it easier to get the 36.

Barbara

This game needs an "undo" button that we could activate once per game.

Jeffer

I was thinking the same thing.

Or once a game you could see 2-3 out...

Motley

I don't know if it really makes much of a difference but I think I got my 36 chain in a Competitive room.  I do remember though, I was the only person in the room.

rhino

You know Barbara as i am doing this i was thinking wouldnt it be fun to have something like an undo button that you can use only 1 time for the 3 rounds. Well let me go back and try and cry some more.

Barbara

Cheer up, I truly believe you can do this and I look forward to your announcing that you did it!

smiles29

yes you will get it i have faith in you.  just take it one round at a time and think of each round as a whole new game all together.  what i did while trying to get it was look at each round as a whole new game and focused more on making chains instead of trying to get the badge.  it seemed to help me some.  once i stopped thinking about getting the badge and starting focusing more on where my next move was going to be i got it.

well,  good luck all and happy badgehunting.   ;) ;D

CrazyLady33

I got my badge in a competitive room and I was the only one in the room.  There are some games I like to play by myself.  Good luck!!!!

smiles29

w2g crazylady33.

i had got mine in a team room.   that badge requires lots of practice but also just about the same amount of luck.

happy badge hunting everyone!!!!!!!!

bratbadgirlbabe

:-\ wonder  if someone will get that for me that 36 chains badge :'(

Homer

You should never give anyone your pogo sn and password to strangers. What would you do if they cleared your stats in every game? You'd have to start all over again. :(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jeffer

Patience is a virtue with the 36 badge.  There is a decent amount of luck involved. In a lot of cases, you are not going to be able to get a 36 no matter how well you play.

beanie

Woohoo, I am sooo happy, I finally got the 36 link badge on rank 14 and did it all by myself.  I nearly scared my hubby out of his sleep with my celebrating all by myself.  Thought I would share with my friends (2nd family) on here.  Thanks for all the hints,  I used them and they really helped.  Wishing all those still working on it luck, and don't give up, it will come with patience. ;D :-*

Adacia

And W2G big time from little young me.  :D

Wear it with pride 8)

Barbara

Quote from: beanie on June 19, 2005, 10:33:24 PM
Woohoo, I am sooo happy, I finally got the 36 link badge on rank 14 and did it all by myself.  I nearly scared my hubby out of his sleep with my celebrating all by myself.  Thought I would share with my friends (2nd family) on here.  Thanks for all the hints,  I used them and they really helped.  Wishing all those still working on it luck, and don't give up, it will come with patience. ;D :-*
I am smiling now.  I am so proud of you and I am thrilled that you reached this milestone.  Congratulations!

beanie

Thank you both very much,  it was your hints Adric that helped me and your warm puppy eyes Barbara that encouraged me.  Thanks again, Whew glad to get that badge over with, now I can stomp all over the place and not care lol  ;)

Adacia

I think Barbra did it. She has the ummmmpppphhh that motivates you. I would like to stamp her name on my www badge. Though I rarely show it off, it is there and that I thank Barbara for.
   You did that 36 chain all by yourself. I admire and  O0 for doing it. You didn't need my help. I only gave a few tips that helped me out. I didn't stomp any buildings on your behalf. You did it on your own and a job well done. I am very happy for you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview