PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:21:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

trouncer=36 chain badge

Started by bountyhunter,

Previous topic - Next topic

kjackson43

i tried the free trial of this auto and it didnt' do so well biggest chain was 23. i had a chain of 33 without auto so i was not impressed. the trial period only lasted a few min.  :(

Homer

Trouncer does not guarantee a 36 chain although many members have gotten the badge using the auto.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

prozac4me

I was just wondering if they are going to do an update on trouncer?...and if they do, when will it be out?

bobby

i wish my trouncer would stop changing codes so i can register it :'(

newfie

I finally got the 36 chain badge last week. the next day was playing and got another 36 chain,lol. I think since I've acquired it, I've gotten the darn 36 chain around 10 times,lmao.  Go figure. feast or famine O0

Barbara

BadgeBaby

Bought the auto yesterday, and I finally have the 36 Chain Badge. Awesome auto. I was wonderering if it was a smart purchase, now I'm a happy camper. :)  Rank 38 of 50 ,and Trouncer is trouncing it's way to town.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gunner

Quote from: BadgeBaby on July 14, 2005, 02:08:53 PM
Bought the auto yesterday, and I finally have the 36 Chain Badge. Awesome auto. I was wonderering if it was a smart purchase, now I'm a happy camper. :) Rank 38 of 50 ,and Trouncer is trouncing it's way to town.

BadgeBaby, Congratulations on your 36 Chain Badge!!

BadgeBaby

Thank you. :)
Rank 43 (Bubba) & still going good. :)
If you're having problems with these badges, invest in Trouncer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobby

i got the badge with trouncer, stompzilla has never got me a combo of more than 10

sami14

I finally got my 36 badge today with trouncer! O0

Barbara

sami14

thanks, i was starting to think i would never get it. Now if only I could get the "rising star" badge. I MUST GET IT!

Adacia

Gunner

BadgeBaby

I would recommend this auto to anyone asking. Just finished collecting the 6233 eggs to win the final Game Badge, Family Photo Badge. All 5 rank badges & the 36 Chain Badge, all thanks to Trouncer. Heaven knows it would have taken me forever to get it on my own. Thank you Pogo Cheats. :)

carbyville

Just wanted to drop in a say I FINALLY got my badge. Funny thing is, I got it on my own, by a fluke, at 3 in the morning while I wasn't even trying, LOL.

-Kristin

joeyblow45634

Quote from: carbyville on August 04, 2005, 03:47:53 PM
Just wanted to drop in a say I FINALLY got my badge. Funny thing is, I got it on my own, by a fluke, at 3 in the morning while I wasn't even trying, LOL.

-Kristin

Gongrats to you. That is also the same way that I got my 36 chain badge. Was playing at 3 in the morning after work and got it along with my rank 10 badge.
WTG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview