PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:30:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

6th Street Omaha Rising Star Badge

Started by BigByrd,

Previous topic - Next topic

BigByrd

Wow I just won the Rising Star Badge, and I only played 475 hands!!! :)

pawnqueen

WTG!  O0

That badge still eludes me.  If you don't mind me asking, were you playing in a private room against the robots, or seated with "real" players?  Also, how about the room, "Just For Fun"?

Cheers

BigByrd

Barbara

Carly

smiles29

w2g on getting that badge.  i still dont have it and im on rank 11.  i dont have the royal flush badge either.   :-\ :'( >:D >:D

texan

i have the other two but the rising star badge still eludes me as well..im only on rank 10 but this badge is driving me crazy...and the 2 in texas holdem..
hugs
Tex

Roseybud333

Well. . . . I now have 6 king of the table badges  ;D but moving up in rank seems to be impossible and I just don't see the other 2 happening any time soon LOL Wish me luck all!!

Barbara

Good luck, my favorite Mommy-to-be.  I know you will do it! xo

avs1roy33

This is on another thread, but I just got the Royal Lush badge today after playing 120 hands. Quite a nice surprise.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Pogo Dalek

Pogo kept messing with me last night...It kept dealing me 3 whole cards and one other card...

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: avs1roy33 on June 24, 2005, 07:34:46 PM
This is on another thread, but I just got the Royal Lush badge today after playing 120 hands. Quite a nice surprise.

Wish I had that luck, it took me 275 hands the first one I got, but it happened to be on my wife's account.  Then 63,000 to get the one for my account!

P.S. This is for you Homer 

s.sofrayt.com/fsc/computer.gif[/img]p://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/computer2.gif[/img]ayt.com/fsc/hush.gif[/img][/img]p://smilies.sofrayt.com/fsc/clap.gif[/img]sc/clap2.gif[/img]

Barbara

Me, me, pick me, I wanna slap him!  Just kidding, love ya Avs!

avs1roy33

smiles29

wtg avs1roy33.  :D im still looking for the royal flush and rising star.  oh well.  maybe someday i will get them just like the 2 in texas.   :-\ :'( :-\

ProudDadOfOne

u people are lucky, i've been playing since the beginning of June, trying for one of the in game badges, and i am not having any luck, the cards i need, always get dealt to the damn tinheads. I lost count on how many games i played so far, but i dont think i will be getting it in the near future. My newborn son will be a year old before i get it. WTG 2 all of you that got those badges.

Barbara

Congratulations on the birth of your son.  When was he born, how much did he weigh and what did you name him?

NYYfan02

WTG  O0 I really like the badge but I will not ever get it. I dont play the game very much.

ProudDadOfOne

Thank You ver much Barbara. He was born on Tuesday the 21st at 12:57 am. He was 9 lb. 4.5 oz, and 20" long. His name is Michael Allen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview