This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

36 chain BADGE!!!!

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Well i finally got it last night on level 17. I can rest easy now!!!! Thanks to the people who made trouncer....i appreciate it highly.
Oh last but not least to BARBARA :P  You lost out on your 20 dollars for the badge bribery money.

Barbara

I would like to think of it as $20.00 lost donut money.  Congrats on your badge.  I am ever so proud of you.

Commander_Powell

I got my badge.  Actually EARNED it myself.  No auto....  8)

beanie

Way to go -  great job.  That was a tough one wasnt it?  Well now you can stomp in peace.  Good luck on the other badges.  Again, terrific job Commander!!

Carly

rhino

Hey Barbara since you are so close to me i just might come and drop a hot box of glazed off at your doorstep. Thank goodness that badge is over and done with. Have a great one everybody.

Barbara

Excellent work everyone!  Happy Badge Day and let's all meet for donuts, Oscar is buying.

Carly

Quote from: Barbara on June 22, 2005, 09:51:42 AM
Excellent work everyone!  Happy Badge Day and let's all meet for donuts, Oscar is buying.

Count me in. I love donuts.  ;D

boozer2000

Hi just read your post about getting the 36chain badge..I bought the game trouncer could someone tell me what I should put the level on..fast slow are what...Thank You

Barbara

Slow and in a full team room sounds good to me.  Let the others activate the reactor for you.

rhino

Exactly what barbara (DONUT LADY) said. She is the pro at getting badges. I forget what post i read it at but someone got the badge when there speed bar was set on the 3 bar from the right. Also what Barbara said..a full team room. Trust me it takes a while and is totally frustrating when you see the chain end at 34 and 35 but it will get there believe me. GOOD LUCK.
HELLO BARBARA!!!!!

Sinless

Omg, I did exactly what Barbara said, & on the very first try I got the badge.  I had been doing it all wrong before...Fast & in the Competitive rooms!  Thank you soooo much Barbara!!  O0

Barbara

Quote from: Sinless on June 22, 2005, 05:20:46 PM
Omg, I did exactly what Barbara said, & on the very first try I got the badge.  I had been doing it all wrong before...Fast & in the Competitive rooms!  Thank you soooo much Barbara!!  O0
I am dazzled!  You did really well and I am thrilled for you and your new badge.  Wear it proudly!

Sinless

I will, thank you!  I'm sure it was just a very very big fluke, but I'm not complaining, wooohooo!   ;D

Barbara

Quote from: rhino on June 22, 2005, 03:34:45 PM
Exactly what barbara (DONUT LADY) said. She is the pro at getting badges. I forget what post i read it at but someone got the badge when there speed bar was set on the 3 bar from the right. Also what Barbara said..a full team room. Trust me it takes a while and is totally frustrating when you see the chain end at 34 and 35 but it will get there believe me. GOOD LUCK.
HELLO BARBARA!!!!!

Hello Rhino!  Did you get all of your badges for badge day?

rhino

NO the poker one is giving me a real pain!!!! Wifey got the sweetooth one so now i have to earn my keep and get the poker badge.

Barbara

It is completely possible to get the 36 chain badge with this auto set to "full tilt" in a room alone.  *cough* *cough* Badge Hog.  I had my method and he had his.  Try all angles and I want you to tell me what your opinion is, please.  Good luck and I look foreward to hearing your findings.

Pogo Dalek

Jeffer

1.  I don't think speed has anything to do with chains with Trouncer...

2.  WTG Pogo Dalek!  Exterminate those buildings!

Barbara

Jeffer, I was on the verge of contradicting you here until I sat back and thought about it.  While one could make the argument that it is a good thing to go to a team room, with the speed set to "slow" and wait for someone else to activate the reactor building, another person could argue that it is best to just "go for it" in a private room and get the badge alone.  I got my badge in a team room and Max got his alone.  There are 50 ranks to this game and plenty of time to get the 36 chain badge.  I got mine before Max and everything else doesn't matter, bah ha ha.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview