This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

36 chain BADGE!!!!

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

I love that laugh barbara, that was just to funny!!

Jeffer

Barb:

My observation is that speed has nothing with the IQ of the auto.  I agree that from a strategy side, its better to wait in a team room for others to get the reactor for you.  However there seems to be the idea that slow = smart.  From brief observation I don't see that.  In fact quite the opposite.  I seem to do better at completing chains when the auto is set on "stun" than when I slow it down to avoid snitch detection.

That's just my unsubstantiated observation.  Please don't let that be the cause for people to get booted... Fellow auto users...

Be careful out there...

BadgeHelpOscar

Jeffer is 100% correct. Giving trouncer more time does not make it play better.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

MountainDewThunder

I am just curious if there has been a update on the trouncer yet?

homelessdog

Does there need to be an update on trouncer?  Seems to work great from what I hear.

boozer2000

Hello everyone I got my 36chain Badge at 5:00am straight on the dot..Thank You all for helping me..

Thanks I love Trouncer it's the bomb..Woo Hooo..took me 3hours but I stayed right with it. :)

Carly

boozer2000

I just want to thank You Carly it is so nice to say I got mine.

Troucer i s the Bom!

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Carly

Quote from: boozer2000 on June 23, 2005, 02:01:32 PM
I just want to thank You Carly it is so nice to say I got mine.

Troucer i s the Bom!

Your very welcome Boo.  8)

Barbara

NYYfan02

WTG I know what you mean!!  ;)

I finally got my badge tonite! Wasnt even concentrating on the game and boom !! But i am glad i finally got it now i can rest easy an worry about eggs an ranks !!!!

I didnt even use an auto for it sooo I am very proud lol

nameless cheater

can anyone help me with the 36 chain badge ..si there a secert to getting it?

Roseybud333

Ok.  . . . . I am officially very mad at pogo! :-[  1 whole game I had a 35 chain in every round! They let me get soooooooo close then they yank the "Chain" back LOL I got a little tiny sniff of victory then all of a sudden. . . . Nothin. . . <sigh> Oh well back to stompin away! >:(

Mikeael

Roseybud333

Yes I agree with that. .  . . . It's mostly luck and if pogo decides they want u to have it at that particular time LOL Just keep stompin and u will get it! O0

Barbara

Quote from: rhondasue on June 27, 2005, 10:14:32 PM
can anyone help me with the 36 chain badge ..si there a secert to getting it?

I have two opinions on this.  Some say to go to full team rooms and wait for others to activate the reactor and some say to go to a room alone and let it rip.  It happens when it happens.  Good luck in getting your badge, I have faith that you will do it.

Mikeael

I wish the best best of luck on getting your chain badge rosey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview