PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:59:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Matchmaker has been updated

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

Quote from: orion42 on February 06, 2006, 04:42:37 AM
thank you bree mine always worked just wanted to make sure i had right ver 2.4
thank you for your help its realy nice the way everybody trys to help each other

orion42 8)

Thank you again Orion and I am glad you now know that you had the right version.  Keep running those autos!!!! :)  And I agree with you that it is really nice the way everyone helps each other in this forum.  ;D

Jinx55

OK here's an idea for anyone running Matchmaker,  get Room Rover, if you don't already have it... run Matchmaker and Room Rover 10 hours overnight, set Rover to stay in a room 30 min.& wait 1 min between changes, that way even if it does stick the very MOST you lose is 30 min. usually less, got my final badge for that game , now working on the wife's  8)

Proud2banvywife

Im still new to all this but went to BH to get the room rover an it says ...DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE... Is there a reason or a guess as to why its down not going to buy something that isnt working properly like i did with matchmaker

cranky

i been got matchmaker a long time ago im working on my last badge now and it's a doozey lol

Mary

Jinx55

Quote from: Proud2banvywife on February 07, 2006, 08:17:42 AM
Im still new to all this but went to BH to get the room rover an it says ...DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE... Is there a reason or a guess as to why its down not going to buy something that isnt working properly like i did with matchmaker

Sorry I did not realize Room Rover was down----well what I have works fine, but then only with agents that run on Msjvm, maybe they are working on upgrading features  :(  Good Luck

Proud2banvywife

thanks im just really getting aggravated cause its not workin now again back to not finishing one game and BH still has not replied

Jinx55

Quote from: Proud2banvywife on February 07, 2006, 10:41:41 AM
thanks im just really getting aggravated cause its not workin now again back to not finishing one game and BH still has not replied

Proud did you ever post you computer specs?

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

Proud2banvywife

Jinx55

Sorry I cannot find them... my Matchmaker works great :D I hope you get an answer somwhere soon , Good Luck 8)

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Proud2banvywife on February 07, 2006, 10:41:41 AM

Hi,
I wasn't winning much at this game either with the helper agent until I clicked on settings and set it to " look ahead" 5-6 moves.

IF you look at your settings (have to click on the circle by the word " settings')  and it is set on "Look ahead 8 moves", which is the highest " look ahead" setting, it may not be moving anything. Mine won't at that setting. Just sits there and doesn't play no matter what I do.

I know this seems simple, but I had to work with my " look ahead" settings AND click speed to get a good mix of accurate and not too slow.
I didn't know to do it until I scrolled down and read the ENTIRE page on the Matchmaker agent page at BH.com.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview