This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Two Year Anniversary Badge

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Next month will be the two-year anniversary of Club Pogo.  Has anyone found a badge for it yet?  Caroline?  Adric?  Show me the badges!

leezisme

[speaking of anniversary badges - how come they seem to be random to people who are on guest passes?  my dad was on a guest pass and got both (after they were released), my mum got a guest pass the same week and only got the 6 moth one, i used a guest pass before joining and got neither, yet when i sent someone one last week, they were given both  >:( >:( >:(

as to the two year badge, i have seen a super badge where spike is on a flying carpet, but there is no text on it - but it looks like ther should be. i can't get a copy of the image, but someone might know the one i mean.... the other two have spike on them don't they? also, this badge has been on the site for months now

bratsbemykids

wow, it has been two years already....why do i pay for this torture........ :-\

rhino

caroline196

i have my eyes out for it barbara,i will let you all know if i find it,assuming they are doing a badge O0

Barbara

Caroline, I know you are on the case, thanks!  We are all entitled to the 2-year anniversary badge when it comes out.

Spooks

How long do you have to be a member to get the anniversary badges? I have been a Club member for a couple months now and I didn't get any of them... badges.. badges.. gotta find them badges... hehehe

avs1roy33

You have to be a member at the time that pogo issues the anniversary badges. There is no way to go back and get them, they are special edition.

Spooks

Thats what I was thinking, but I thought I would ask anyways. Thanks for the info!!  ;D

avs1roy33

You're Welcome  :)

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: leezisme on June 24, 2005, 07:35:12 AM
[speaking of anniversary badges - how come they seem to be random to people who are on guest passes?  my dad was on a guest pass and got both (after they were released), my mum got a guest pass the same week and only got the 6 moth one, i used a guest pass before joining and got neither, yet when i sent someone one last week, they were given both  >:( >:( >:(

as to the two year badge, i have seen a super badge where spike is on a flying carpet, but there is no text on it - but it looks like ther should be. i can't get a copy of the image, but someone might know the one i mean.... the other two have spike on them don't they? also, this badge has been on the site for months now

Are you talking about this one

eajcfoots

The one that came to mind was the summer of love badge..the badge is the piece sign with the 2 fingers maybe pertaining to 2yrs. I dont know just a thought. Since it is summer you never know.

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview