Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Price increase

Started by TiddleWink,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on June 27, 2005, 01:21:11 PM
AOL members get to play the Club games for free. For the reduced price, they get badges and the whole ball of wax.
Thats what I meant to say, I just worded it strange.

smiles29

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on June 27, 2005, 01:21:11 PM
AOL members get to play the Club games for free. For the reduced price, they get badges and the whole ball of wax.

well that really gets my goat now.  if they can offer it to some at reduced price why not the rest of us?  i got aol also and i dont get that option nor do i have the little running man.  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Barbara

To get the reduced price you would have to use your AOL screen name as your Pogo name.  AOL and Pogo are affliated and the AOL members get a discounted price.

tvc

I would pay but with any kind of price increase it would suck I love pogo and plus I bought all autos so if I didn't renew it would be a more waste of money I am Canadian so I get dinged on the exchange as well.

smiles29

yeah i know, but still.  they could still offer us who have been there from the beginning or atleast signed up for pogo before 12/31/03 a discounted price or atleast give us an option to use some of our tokens to help pay for our subscription.  just a thought.

Barbara

Yeah, like that is going to happen.  Pogo taking their own tokens as payment?

avs1roy33

It would be like going to Country Buffet, eating, then giving the cashier a plate of food from the buffet as payment.

Barbara

They would have to resort to paying their employees in badges.  Mmmm, buffet!

missy

We don't need no stinkin price increase.  I'm glad Pogo has released new games, updated old ones, but I hate the more torture for Perfect Pair. It seems all I do is pay to play.  I don't win anything..haven't won a wallpaper or screensaver in months (I hate those) and I've never won anything worth real value. 

I'm just glad I'm an AOL member and I pay $19.99.  hee hee!!  I listen to AOL radio while playing games.

MMM donuts..bad Barb!

AbCdEfMONKEY

Yeah I Had To Renew MY Pogo This Month And It Said That Aol Members Get A Special Offer This Month It Was $12.99 A Year And I Think 8 or $9.99 A Month....I Took The Year...LOL

TiddleWink

Quote from: Undertaker on June 27, 2005, 09:52:22 AM
( Plus a few more $$$ to get them shipped to Canada lol)  O0
Geesh your Canadian, if they increase it by 10 dollars US then that means with the exhange rate your yearly pogo fee would be about 117 canadian dollars...lol

TiddleWink

Quote from: Barbara on June 27, 2005, 07:27:47 AM
Now who is going to answer "price increase, man we would LOVE a price increase?"  Answer for all of us and say, no!

you mean I wasn't supposed to answer...no not 10 dollars, increase it by 20, take the extra ten and buy yourself something pretty  >:D

PrincessKate

Discounted price?

$29.99/365 = $0.08

Where else can you get unlimited gaming and 75+ games for 8 cents a day?  I've got to say that Pogo isn't exactly ripping anyone off here. 

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on June 27, 2005, 12:39:55 PM
Motley got charged that tax twice.  I got a rebate, grrrrr.

Are you sure it wasn't the "we feel sorry for you tax?"  I'd gladly give it back for a couple of Texas badges?  Or maybe even one.

Pogo Dalek

Is pogo Freaking Serious???

30.00 os enough money to pay to lose our minds...But 40.00????

I will do the Pay by the Month routine...

Wow.....

The only way that I would pay 40.00 a year for pogo is mabye if they gave us back word riot.

If they let us do as many Personal Challenges as we want, when we want, whenever we want.

If they had more Games that are Fun, and they Deleted Greenback and Dice Derby!

ME4SPADES_

::) mm dont mind the increase as long as we have the  O0 people from the making of these  :-* awesome helper of the games so im ok with it like i said u guys r awesome  :-* u rock so keep up the good work

beanie

I think if pogo stopped kicking people out for use of autos or suspected use of autos they wouldn't need the money so badly.  >:(   I mean why not just say look pay us the money and have fun- get the badges however you want to - just know you cannot win money for auto use.  :P

Pogo Dalek

Quote from: nightperson on June 27, 2005, 06:02:01 PM
::) mm dont mind the increase as long as we have the O0 people from the making of these :-* awesome helper of the games so im ok with it like i said u guys r awesome :-* u rock so keep up the good work

Here Here...Thank you to all the Developers of those Special Programs that we al lNeed and use!

smiles29

Quote from: beanie on June 27, 2005, 07:36:12 PM
I think if pogo stopped kicking people out for use of autos or suspected use of autos they wouldn't need the money so badly. >:( I mean why not just say look pay us the money and have fun- get the badges however you want to - just know you cannot win money for auto use. :P

thats my thought beanie.  plus on the other hand why would they need to raise the price, with everyone they banning and then getting new accounts, they wouldnt need to raise the price anyway.  they getting double price from some people.   :-\.  things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm in the night.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview