This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New MahJong Garden auto called MadJong has been released

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

I am taking the low road and blaming you!  Nah, Tom knows when to smack us back into reality.  I respect any decisions he makes.

kessler

can i send an email and find out who banned me?  lol :D

Barbara

Nah, they've had you blocked for weeks.  Can I send mail and ask them who turned me in?

kessler

you can try but i bet you'll get some half cocked answer that says they don't really know why you're banned and who banned you. you may think it's for using inappropriate language, but it's really because you used a glitch here... and how that was figured we may never now.

kessler

funny, 2005 actually is the year of the chicken's husband. im really in trouble now :o

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

kessler

this chicken's husband looks holier than thou's! he's even got an aura about him!

that one is like 6ft tall!

Barbara

So many things to say......must sit on hands.  Think it, don't say it.........

kessler

Barbara

Yeah, I'll be in to meet you at the pew right after I gargle the holy water.  We'd better get there early for confession tonight if we expect to be out in time for Badge day tomorrow at 10:00 AM.  How about if you go first?  It will kinda make mine sound not so bad.

orion42

hi oscar having trouble with new auto? every time i start it in msn it goes behind screen

and says please start in brouser?

thank you
orion42

Barbara

Orion, I need you to post your computer specs.  I need to know what Java you are using, what your screen resolution is, etc.  Please do not post in multiple places or it will be hard to help you.

orion42

sorry barb

windows xp pro
32 bit
1 gig ram
2.03 mhz
dsl
sun java 1.0.50
1280x800
insperion xps gen 2
msn

thank you barbara

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

orion42

NicenSquishy

I updated my old (paid) version of mo-matic last week as well, I have since sent 3 requests for lost reg codes and have not been dignified with any reply.  I know I won't purchase from badgehelp again.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Barbara

Quote from: orion42 on August 10, 2005, 03:57:57 PM
hi mayhen
tried that still did not work ::)
Okay, I've seen him called MayHAM and now MayHEN.  From this day forth, Motley and I are going to call Ken "MayHON"

Motley

Quote from: Barbara on August 20, 2005, 08:00:38 AM
Quote from: orion42 on August 10, 2005, 03:57:57 PM
hi mayhen
tried that still did not work ::)
Okay, I've seen him called MayHAM and now MayHEN.  From this day forth, Motley and I are going to call Ken "MayHON"

heehee...May I have some HAM, HON?   

NicenSquishy

Yes... I did follow the instructions at badgehelp.com/lost.html, including forwarding a copy of the original paypal receipt and my original email with the codes from oscar.  THREE TIMES.  Still not dignified with any reply.  My email adresses haven't changed in 5 years so that's not the problem. Maybe the email address on the web interface is the problem, or possibly having your aol preferences preventing receiving outside email?