PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:27:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Detector v5.0 has been released

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

ME4SPADES_

Hi well was wondering if any1 :o else was having problems with jigsaw auto  :P it will do the outline then rin good till it gets down to the last 2 roll of inside the puzzel and stops playing but the arrow does what it suppose to but not picking up the picese to finish playing it dont happen alot but like every 4th puzzel so i finish it and start the next reload the auto and play the next one so any help will help thx alot ;D

Madonna

The best way I found Jigsaw to work for me is to play under IE, go to the tools at top, go to internet options,  advanced, make sure that Sun Java is unchecked and JIT compiler is checked. Reboot your machine and open up your game. Open up Jigsaw detector, press and hold down left shift key when you hit start(make sure you are playing on medium). The puzzle will be done in under 3 1/2 minutes. I hope this works for you too. And another thing...I don't have to babysit this version either...it works great!

Gunner

Quote from: Madonna on July 09, 2005, 09:25:45 PM
The best way I found Jigsaw to work for me is to play under IE, go to the tools at top, go to internet options, advanced, make sure that Sun Java is unchecked and JIT compiler is checked. Reboot your machine and open up your game. Open up Jigsaw detector, press and hold down left shift key when you hit start(make sure you are playing on medium). The puzzle will be done in under 3 1/2 minutes. I hope this works for you too. And another thing...I don't have to babysit this version either...it works great!

Mine works just like Madonna's one does and you do not have to babysite it at all.  This is one auto that simply works great..... O0 O0.....A HUGH Thank You to Joe for making this auto!!

Madonna

The version i had before this one did me the same way, Max. I'm sorry that this isn't working for you. I don't know what to tell you :-\

bobby

try pressing esc and f4 or f5 at the same time to exit the auto

sexymamma

okay , I have tried ever bit of advice  , this is terrible ,  the old  version was much better and I would like to know how i can get it back !!!

Gunner

Quote from: sexymamma on July 19, 2005, 10:06:29 AM
okay , I have tried ever bit of advice , this is terrible , the old version was much better and I would like to know how i can get it back !!!

I have all the versions of Jigsaw Detector Badgehelp made.  I don't delete any of the old autos, I just put them in a different folder that way if I do not like the way a new auto that has come out I still have the old one to use. Sexymamma if you want the old one back then please feel free to message me and I will send you the version you want.  Hope this helps you out.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sexymamma

how many versions were made ?

I emailed Joe requesting the jigsaw prior to the 5.0 , he was kind enough to get back to me quickly with a link to the 4.3 , but something still seems to be wrong .

Was there a version prior to the 4.3 ?   Its the one where the yellow looped circle moves from left to right ?

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I don't know how many there has been but  I do know that there has been alot.  I would say 6 or 7 have been made.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Barbara

What does the auto do when you start it?  Are you playing on "medium level?"  Describe what you see when the auto starts.

Kats66611

Fuzuiduck...

I hope you are still chekcing this message board, I had the exact same problem.  I had yahoo companion toolbar on IE, if you turn off any toolbars on your browser it should work.   I just tried jigsaw for this month and it wouldn't work, then I remembered to turn off my yahoo companion and BOOM, it worked just fine.

HOpe this helps,
Kats66611

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview