PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:04:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts-"Shoot the Moon"

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander_Powell

Quote from: texan on June 30, 2005, 03:05:11 PM
ok im confused lol..i downloaded smart explorer opend ie and smart explorer used my moms name and mine and i only got 1 game box up and when i went to join myself it clicked over to the other name and booted me..what did i do wrong?
hugs
tex

Don't use IE.  Use smart explorer.  Sign in one account, go to a room and sit at a table (make it private, of course).  Click the main pogo hearts page from the smart explorer task bar (there should be 3 - the pogo hearts page, the room and the table).  At the top of the page, right click on the 'sign in' link and click 'open in new window' and sign in another account in this new, 4th page.  Now take your new account name into the same room and sit at the table with your original account name.  Do the same thing two more times and you'll have yourself and three ringers sitting at a table.  When you are set, you will have 12 smart explorer windows (3 for each name).  Then you can easily shoot the moon or even shoot the sun. 

Jeffer

Quote from: Homer on June 30, 2005, 03:07:53 PM
Quote from: Jeffer on June 30, 2005, 03:03:34 PM
You probably couldn't get in because Homer just joined the two topics.  Go back a page...

Sure......blame Homer  :( j/k  ;)

Gosh Homer, I just always assume that if a topic has been moved or connected it is you that did it.

I'll do my Mr. Burns Imitation... "Simpson eh?"   ;)

DONSTAR

An easier way with smart explorer, after you get one account up and at a table, just go to the game page and instead of right clicking and opening new window, just click sign in, and sign in as new player.  that way you don't have 5 million windows open.  Just make sure the person is fully loaded and seated at the table or it will bump you.

I've been doing this way for a while and it's much easier!

texan

thank u guys so much for the help!!!! Can't begin to tell u how dumb i was feeling  :o
hugs tex

Lady Golden Eagle

Hello,
  Anyone have any ideas as to how to get this badge, as you guessed this is one of my worst games  lol.

:-\

stikpin

I wish that just 1 time Pogo would do 2 challanges that I like (or could at least do). Hearts is an aweful game, and I know as much about 'shooting the moon' as I do about how my autos really work!!And I don't know the first thing about making an auto. Thanks for letting me vent....I feel better now....

eajcfoots

Hello-
        was just wondering if the cheat for hearts would "Shoot the moon"? Haven't tried that cheat out yet, was just wondering if any1 knew?   Thanks. and have a safe 4th!!! O0

Barbara

Hmmm, it is possible that it could.  Guys, this is an easy challenge.  Don't make it harder than you have to.  Just play with someone you know and communicate.  If you have a hand with high hearts just run with it.  If you hand is bad then stand and sit until you have a hand with high hearts.  Max and I have plotted this out already and it is a piece of cake. 

Country Lady

Is it possible to make a 2 player room in Hearts?  I am not any good at all at that game. :(

Barbara

No, afraid not.  Four hands are dealt in hearts.

Barbara

I just went and looked at the hearts options.  Please make sure that your box that is marked "must take jack of diamonds to shoot the moon" is not checked.  I believe the last hearts challenge had something to do with this feature being implemented.  Having this boxed checked for this week's challenge will only make it harder.

Jeffer

Quote from: eajcfoots on July 04, 2005, 08:41:41 AM
Hello-
        was just wondering if the cheat for hearts would "Shoot the moon"? O0

I suppose it could but I doubt it.  Shooting the moon is an aggressive and risky play. 

Barb is correct here.  It's not hard to pull this one off if you aren't concerned about actually winning any games.  With a willing partner(s) it should be easier still.  I expect to get it against the bots within 10 hands tops.

HollyDazed

It's not the hearts challenge that I'm dreading - I already did all the ranks in harvest and I'm not looking forward to going back 'down on the farm'!  But to be on the safe side I downloaded smart explorer and loaded 3 names into a room and it looks easy enough but does anyone know how long the evaluation period is for smart explorer?  Thanks for all the tips and good luck tomorrow.  I'm expecting the hearts rooms to crash and burn like the omaha one did but we can always hope things will go smoothly.

FlippantOne

There is only a nag screen with smart explorer, I believe. It will just ask you to buy, then just click no or whatever the option may be, and it should let you continue on your way.

Motley

The Smart Explorer I believe is good for 30 days.  And it's 30 days that you actually use it, not from when you first started.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Motley

This challenge was a lot easier than I thought it would be.  Thanks to Smart Explorer and some careful planning on what cards to pass, I got this badge in 1 hand.  Now, I'm done all my challenges and off to finish getting my first bingo badge.  Good luck all.

Betty Boop

i agree Motley....thanks to Smart Explorer I won a badge for me and my friend in 2 hands...this was alot easier then it sounds....it does take 4 players that will pass the right cards and then play the right cards...but should not be a problem getting if done this way

holly222

I have no idea what i did, but i got the badge with four hands.......thank goodness because so many people were trying to tell me how to play and i just dint get it......hearts is over my head.........lol O0

texan

i got this badge in under 5 minutes..there were so many people willing to help..all i had to do was go in main lobby and ask if anyone was helping with badges and several were helping..went into room they made..and boom...had it first hand..Pogo has some of the nicest people :)
Hugs
Tex

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview