This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts-"Shoot the Moon"

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

A guest just came to chat and asked about the challenge.  I went with them to help them and I never did catch their name, lol.  Whoever you were, masked woman, you rock at hearts!  Thanks for making that very easy.  Enjoy the badge and share your knowledge with the others and everyone will have the badge too.

Motley

This may be a little late but those who are having problems staying logged in with Smart Explorer, you must go to File>New>Blank Page...do not pick Current Page as this will clear the page you are currently viewing.  Keep doing that until all names are logged on.

Tigereye

I have a diff problem with Smart Explorer and that is the java doesn't work, any help/hints? >_<;

Barbara

Douglas and I went in to get his badge and he nailed it in ONE hand, a world's record.  Woo hoo!

Betty Boop

do not use sun java with smart explorer use mvms....its under tools options advanced just like IE uncheck sun java and use the jit compiler for virtual machine requires restart of broweser only not the whole computer

Country Lady

;D
I tried with smart explorer, but found that being able to view all four players hands was really hard.  I changed the screen resolution to 1024x768 from my usual 800x600.  They all fit on the screen better, but I can't see them well enough to play.
So I just lurked in the Hearts lobby about 3 min.  Some very nice person was there just helping ppl get their badges.
I got mine in the second hand.  There were 3 of us in there that didn't know what the heck we were doing so the first hand was a test run.  I stayed until the other two got theirs.  It took one hand for each of us to get the badge.
Many thanks to the kind person that was there to help us.
:-*

Barbara

That was very sweet and cooperative of you to stay and be a part of the badge experience like that.  Someone suggested a few weeks ago to pounce into a Euchre room with a game in progress, snag the win and bolt out, and I was saddened by this attitude.  Congrats on your badge and you get a gold star for being an excellent person and Pogo player!

LlamaLove

Good lord, getting that badge was worse than that infernal Dice Derby one that drove me insane!  I am now a blithering idiot and am ready for a banana mudslide at 2 p.m.   :o  ;D  I did it the hard way and it only took me 47 hands (continuous no less) to get.

Someone PLEASE tell me it's cocktail time where you are.  LMAO

NovemberBride

i just went to a table that folks were offering help for badges, all 4 of us got our badges in 4 hands.. . O0

Crazyforthembadges

Thanks for all the advice on how to get this badge..Got it 4 times and even shot the sun once thanks to the smart tips..

O0

Madonna

The only way I could get this stupid badge was to join a room with 3 little "helpers" in it. We would tell the facings on our cards in chat, and go from there...it worked too. All 4 of us had our badges in under 15 minutes  :D. Just be careful...there are some "watchers" that like to sneak in to see what your doing.

Gunner

Quote from: Madonna on July 07, 2005, 10:00:22 PM
The only way I could get this stupid badge was to join a room with 3 little "helpers" in it. We would tell the facings on our cards in chat, and go from there...it worked too. All 4 of us had our badges in under 15 minutes :D. Just be careful...there are some "watchers" that like to sneak in to see what your doing.

I got my badge the same way Madonna.  Three other people trying to help me get mine and I helped them get theirs.  Most of the time I try not to go into any rooms that I do not know who the people are, but it worked fine for me last night and we all had a blast helping each other out.   O0 O0

PS: Can someone explain to me what smart explorer is and what it does?  Does it take the place of Internet Explorer?  I am a little new at this and any help would be great.

Barbara

Smart Explorer can be found here:

http://www.smarteque.com/

How to use it to double and triple browse is complicated and best explained in detail by someone else.  Please use the search tab and type in the key words "smart explorer" and you may find someone who has posted the lengthy and detailed instructions for using this method.

ProudDadOfOne

Can someone help me with my badge? I have tried going into a room, and asking people if they would help me, and they come to the table, play 1 or 2 hands, and leave. How am I supposed to get the badge if they keep leaving?? Thanks in advance.

Barbara

Do you understand how to play hearts?  If so, come to chat and I will help you.

ProudDadOfOne

kind of, i am playing the computers, and they are kicking my ***. The closest i have come is 25 pts..they had the K of hearts or i would have won.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

PogoMobile

I Got Mine,And My 2 Friends In Less Than 5 Min......I Used "Double Browsers" For Mine ANd "One" Of My Friends Names And My Other Friend Came In....And Me And Her Played With A Computer And We Seen Who Had Most Of The "12" Hearts And Whoever Did Thats Who WAs Getting THe Badge/And Passing The Other Hearts To If Possible. But I Got All Those In Less Than 5 Min....And If You Haven't Gotten It Yet GL O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview