This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogocheats RSS Feeds

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

I'm actually surprised how many people use the feed. I didn't think many people would
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Bree

I just downloaded RSS and where is says "Add New Feed" what I copy and pasted as the URL for BadgeHelp.com and PogoCheats.com it tells me that it can not be found.  Where do you add the new feeds.....from the top task bar or when you pull down the menu?  Thanks for any help.

Bree

Bree

Yes I did and it says "Can not find server with this server name".  I can not figure out what I am doing wrong.  The BadgeHelp one looks like it is loading but then reports what I wrote above.

Laurie-Anne

I use feedreader http://www.feedreader.com/ and I never have had a problem. Sorry I wish I could help you.

Bree

Thank you Laurie I will try and install that one and see if works better for me.  I really do appreciate your help.  I look at the website you posted and went to download and I am not sure which one to download.  Can you tell me which one I should download please?

Laurie-Anne

Click on download the latest version on the right side and scroll down to where it says FeedReader290Setup.exe  and download that one.

LastCall

Quote from: Jeffer on July 02, 2005, 09:33:05 PM
The program needs some housekeeping when it is first set up.  Too many preloaded topics.  Once they're deleted it looks like it works great! O0

Mayhem, I'm going to run this for a few days before I give feedback on that question. 

LastCall

Hi Jeff
  I have done everything to get bobbler going  >:( I even went to IE  ;D and still nothing
    as  I can read on here many are having problems with Penquin Bobbler I even changed to the silver default settings  :-[   I guess I will just have to wait for a fix for this game  >:( I have no choice
   Thank You  :-\    PS      any suggestions I would appreciate it
                                                        O0

Jinx55

You are in the wrong thread Lastcall  this is about RSS feeds

Laurie-Anne

Is there a new URL for Badgehelps RSS feeds? I havn't gotten any updates since they got their new site up?

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Laurie-Anne

shy123

do i have to d/l that cant i just come in here like always >:(

Jinx55

Momma

Is something wrong with the rss feed??? I can get badgehelp but not pogocheats  :'((  just not my day

hugs
momma

badgehog

Is something wrong with the rss feed??? I can get badgehelp but not pogocheats  Crying  just not my day

hugs
momma

I have the same problem, badgehelp is working, but when i try to add pogocheats i get message that it doesnt have rss feed :o :ooo

Mayhem

I'm trying to fix the problem .. looks like it broke when we updated our main page.

I'll try and get it back and going asap
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview