PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:32:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

123,000,002 tokens an hour

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

lvdust72

I dang near wet my pants laughing.  >:D Was having a really bad night.....thanks for making a shiny moment in this sad world!!

Mikeael

I bought whomper and its not working it says cannot find game then i try something else

gagaman

Oscar, Barb, whoever invented this Great scheme Will there really be a Free Shmorgasboard starting at 3am?

Barbara

Mikeael

Thanks for the help i wasted 10.00 this afternoon i shouldve just got me 3 packs of smokes

Mayhem

Sorry guys .. it was all a joke.

Besides, what the heck would Oscar be doing awake at 3am on challenge day? (the busiest time of the week)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

PrincessKate

No fair, I just put the coffee pot on to give me go-go juice to stay up for that sale.   :(

Seriously, thanks for the giggle tonight, y'all. 

Barbara

For those who thought this was serious,

Re: 123,000,002 tokens an hour

Barbara

Quote from: gagaman on July 05, 2005, 11:08:35 PM
Oscar, Barb, whoever invented this Great scheme Will there really be a Free Shmorgasboard starting at 3am?
Actually..... we were sitting in chat, talking about Douglas' wedding and the cake and Oscar said he liked cake and I agreed.  He mentioned ice cream and I said, "I like ice cream, let's go hijack a post." It's like forum Tourette's syndrome.  He started it!  I have to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for Badge Day soon.  The autos for the challenges can be found at www.badgehelp.com.  There are 2 autos for the Harvest challenge to choose from.  The "shoot the moon" challenge is for you to take the Queen of Spades and all the hearts in one hand.  It sounds harder than it actually is.  Good luck and Happy Badge Day all!

homelessdog

:'(  :'(  :'(

I gots me credit card all ready to buy these free autos at 3:00am and now I find out there is no sale.  ?!!!!?! 

What in the world am I going to do now?  I have to find something free to spend all my money on.  It's burning a hole in my pocket protector.

hereatic555

the only bad thing about winning so many tokens i think about 80 people reported me :'( >:D altho i wish i could get to buy the auto i cant i dont have a credit card(a 15yr old boy with a credit card thats a bad thing) O0

NotAdumbBlonde

LMAO!!!  Thanks everyone, I got so caught up in reading this and laughing so hard I have tears running down my face that I forgot to go start my challenges!!!! 

Now I'm 10 min late for pogo, what am I to do!!!!

Good luck on your badges for today!

Barbara

Makes ya kinda wonder who misbehaves more, Oscar or me.

gagaman

smiles29

i wish i could get that much in a months time.  but not sure what i will spend them all on tho.  hmmmmmmmm.

i loved the posts.  i was sitting here wondering how i was gonna stay awake to go pick up my packet for my first race tomm. but i dont have to worry now.  lorl.

PogoMobile

I Was About To Say....How Could That Auto Get That Much And Hour?...Or Did It Really... ??? ???

PogoMobile

Oh I Got Scared I Was About To Use The Trial FOr About 10 Min >:D ;D :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview