Main Menu

123,000,002 tokens an hour

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeHelpOscar

DEAD serious.

YAHOO serious

That's how serious this is.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

Free free free at three is for me me me.  Oh auto glee!  Let's call it the Badgehelp AutoRama Drama, Oscar is the Bomba auto extravaganza.  Do we actually have to pay at this time to get the free autos?

Mayhem

If i post my phone number in here, will you guys call me when the sale starts?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Motley

Please post your home address too, in case the number's busy...I'll bring them to you via my computer.

Barbara

PM me your phone number and I will wake you as soon as possible.  I am typing this slowly because I am sure you are tired and can't read quickly.  Mayhem, I wanna make you pancakes.  Just a thought.

BadgeHelpOscar

Pay shmay! Who needs money! Oh boy oh boy oh boy am I ever excited about this completely free giveaway....

Why didn't I think about this before?
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

gagaman

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 05, 2005, 09:52:00 PM
DEAD serious.

YAHOO serious

That's how serious this is.

Wow!

Quote from: Barbara on July 05, 2005, 09:52:48 PM
Free free free at three is for me me me.  Oh auto glee!  Let's call it the Badgehelp AutoRama Drama, Oscar is the Bomba auto extravaganza.  Do we actually have to pay at this time to get the free autos?

"Free free free at three is for me me me." good poem Barb

Barbara

I am smelling a Nobel Peace prize here for ya buddy.  I am going to send Pogo e-mail to everyone who hasn't blocked me yet and tell them to sign a petition about this.

BadgeHelpOscar

She's on the promo team. We pay her well for those catchy ad phrases.

Did it suck you in?

Barbara

Yes, that poem is from Shack-a-Spear, my favorite author. 

Mayhem

My phone number is : 1-866-543-5435

In case i don't hear the phone, just keep ringing it thx
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

BadgeHelpOscar

ahhh....I thought you had stolen it from e.e. trailerpark

my bad

gagaman

Now I would like a truthful answer:

Is the 3am sale real????

BadgeHelpOscar

Can you afford to gamble on it not being real?

What if you didn't believe it and the next day you woke up and all of your friends had EVERY SINGLE AUTO on the planet...

FOR FREE.

And you were sleeping at the 3AM sale.

Would you miss a Walmart 6AM sale?

Go look in the mirror and look deep inside yourself. Say to yourself....."Self, this is when you rise up and take control of your destiny. Take control of the autos that YOU DESERVE"

And for free, at that.

How can you say no?

gagaman

Wow! I thought you were playing a trick on me since I am so gullible!!! (It's true, all my friends always play tricks on me). So Just 3 more hours!!

Betty Boop

Barbara

I stood in line once for a Furby for 2 hours and then realized that I was at the DMV and that my 1988 AMC Pacer wouldn't pass the inspection because I didn't legally own it and stuff.  I am going to stay up for this sale though.  I am going to get the poker cheat that shows everyone's cards.

BadgeHelpOscar

2 hours and 47 minutes to be exact.

Ohhhh, the anticipation.

Ohhhh, I can barely hold it in myself. Should I give a free one out right now? Naaaah, that would spoil the build up.

This is better than Santa Claus coming!!!!!

:::::::What does that fat little bastard do in July anyway?::::::::::::

Betty Boop

pacer!!!!..........there went a spew of a perfectly good rum and coke

BadgeHelpOscar

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

At 6AM EST I will REVEAL the much awaited texas holdem poker cheat that shows you EVERY CARD YOUR OPPONENT IS HOLDING.

And as an added bonus, it will show you the next hand also....

Only from badgehelp....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview