PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:16:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

123,000,002 tokens an hour

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

Motley

Santa's probably up right now and he's adding you to the "Good" List.  Wtg Oscar!! 

BadgeHelpOscar

As much as I'd love to believe that Motley, I'm probably swinging on the "naughty" side.

He doesn't come to my town anyway, so who cares.

I have those x-ray glasses too, but all I can see is those swirly circles, exactly like it had in MAD magazine. I thought I would be able to see nekkid people....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

gagaman

WOW :D

Oh and Oscar, how many autos can you get for free in the sale?

Oh and I apologize to all about the gullibility in myself. ;D

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 05, 2005, 10:15:02 PM
NEWS FLASH!!!!!

At 6AM EST I will REVEAL the much awaited texas holdem poker cheat that shows you EVERY CARD YOUR OPPONENT IS HOLDING.

And as an added bonus, it will show you the next hand also....

Only from badgehelp....

Wow, even more anticipation!

And Motley, would I be on the Good list.

Quote from: Barbara on July 05, 2005, 10:13:00 PM
I stood in line once for a Furby for 2 hours and then realized that I was at the DMV and that my 1988 AMC Pacer wouldn't pass the inspection because I didn't legally own it and stuff.  I am going to stay up for this sale though.  I am going to get the poker cheat that shows everyone's cards.

Hey Barbara, did you get the new Furby or the Old Furby?

Barbara

Santa is going to come to my house this year and since I have all the autos for FREE I am just asking him for the following:

The movie, Manos, Hands of Fate.
The Eggstractor
And Mayhem's real phone number (with a calling card, natch)

BadgeHelpOscar

gagaman....it's all you can eat.

Like I said....a virtual SMORGASBORD of autos. As many autos as you can load and put in "ABSOLUTELYNUCKINGFUTS" in the password space, that's how many you can get.

How fast can you go?

You should start practicing right now. Open, close, wax on, wax off.....
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Barbara

I looked everywhere in the forum for instructions to cut, copy and paste.  I need to get this code.  HOMER!?!?!

BadgeHelpOscar

He's fast asleep.....DAMMIT, he's going to miss the sale. Did somebody tell him?

Motley

Oooh Barb, that's a good list.  All I want is a new computer.  This old Tandy just isn't doing it anymore.  The 5 1/4" floppy drive is shot.

gagaman

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 05, 2005, 10:21:57 PM
gagaman....it's all you can eat.

Like I said....a virtual SMORGASBORD of autos. As many autos as you can load and put in "ABSOLUTELYNUCKINGFUTS" in the password space, that's how many you can get.

How fast can you go?

You should start practicing right now. Open, close, wax on, wax off.....

Oscar,  how long is the sale on for, and how will the program know that it is meant to be the password?

BadgeHelpOscar

Tandy 1000 baby yeah!......I have a special password that works on that:

TRSSUCKS

(yes, the RS stands for radio shack)

BadgeHelpOscar

The sale is from 3AM-5AM, but don't forget about the 6AM release....ewwwww that is the long awaited "poker spy program".....ewwwwww

Motley

Mayhem

Tandy? your lucky .. i'm still stuck with this :

Check out that 6" color screen .. built right in!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Barbara

That is older and more dead than Jessica Tandy, LOL

BadgeHelpOscar

Barbara

Since this sale is "free" do I still have to send you a voided check?  What is your snail mail addy?

gagaman

Oh and does that mean that you can't get the new Poker Spy cheat for free?

BadgeHelpOscar

Are you kidding? The new spy poker cheat is FREE!!

But of course you can't get that till 6AM.

After 6:05 AM it will cost money. Watch the clock

Mikeael

Just what i need a auto to see peoples cards  ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

YES.....oh, it's going to be great. You will have virtual spyglasses on, just like in mad magazine....

You can see EVERYONES cards and you can laugh hysterically as you have that unbeaten edge...

yes....yES.....YES!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview