PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:17:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

123,000,002 tokens an hour

Started by hereatic555,

Previous topic - Next topic

gagaman

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 05, 2005, 10:33:53 PM
Are you kidding? The new spy poker cheat is FREE!!

But of course you can't get that till 6AM.

After 6:05 AM it will cost money. Watch the clock

Sure, mate

Barbara

Unless the play with me, like in MAD magazine.  It will be Spy vs Spy auto.  Spooky.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

gagaman

Quote from: Mikeael on July 05, 2005, 10:46:36 PM
Your joking

No, no jokes. 3am-5am and don't forget @ 6am you have 5 min to unlock the new Poker Spy Cheat  O0!

FlippantOne

You know, I think I have finally answered that long pondered question of "Would you ever need another cheat if Oscar came out with his Texas Hold Em spy poker program" I think my pants need changing.   ;)

Barbara

Yes, be there or be square.  Does everyone have the Badgehelp phone number that was given to you with your first auto purchase?

BadgeHelpOscar

Look.....there is no badgehelp "giveaway" there is no texas holdem cheat that lets you see everyones cards.

It does not exist. Don't stay up....everyone go to bed....dammit.

FlippantOne

Yes! Absolutely! By the way, how have you been Barb, it's awesome to see you on here again.  :)

gagaman

Barbara

This improv skit was brought to you by the sick sick minds of Oscar, Barb, Motley and Mayhem.  Thank you everyone, don't forget to tip your waitresses.

BadgeHelpOscar

FlippantOne

Not really Oscar's fault, Sarcasm is such a beautiful thing it's scary!  O0

FlippantOne

I have 4 broken ribs now thanks to Oscar, and Barb, thats what is going on, lmao.  ;D

gagaman

I hate you all  :D ;D ;D ;D

I'd spent $$20 bucks of phone calls to tell all my friends about the sale!!

bobby

Barbara

Quote from: gagaman on July 05, 2005, 10:56:16 PM
I hate you all  :D ;D ;D ;D

I'd spent $$20 bucks of phone calls to tell all my friends about the sale!!
You hate Me?  sniff

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview