Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2nd yr birthday badge

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

Hey all-
          I found a badge on another site. It's a special edition badge and it has looks like its Spike blowing out the birthday candles with there is 2 on the cake and in the background it has the number 2 in red. I would post it on here but I have no clue how. Also, found some other badges but don't know how to post them...sry

gagaman

Hey eajcfoots,

PM me the badge links and I will post them up for you.

Barbara

Caroline, would you be a sweetie and e-mail me the new badges or PM them over to me when you get a chance?  I'll post them when you do, thanks!

Barbara

Good morning Mike!  Do you know how to post the images?

gagaman

Barbara

I don't see them and I also don't see my little hog avatar.  I am sure I will see them later though.   :)

gagaman

I can see your Hog Picture, maybe if you restart the computer it might fix the pictures (but don't do it if the only problem is the pictures ;))

texan

i can see the badge pics and the adorable piggy ;)   Looks like the special edition badge could definitely be for pogo's 2nd b-day
Hugs
Tex

Barbara

Nope, avatars loading slowly and my piggy doesn't show.  When I try to refresh the page on this forum. it doesn't load all the way.  I get the outline and a blank-ish looking page.  Maybe today will be the day my computer blows up!

Betty Boop

mines doing the same thing ...had to clear cache and come back again

Barbara

gagaman

Barbara

gagaman

Barbara

I know what it is that is messing me up.  I got lazy and set Trouncer to run while I cooked dinner.  The flashy autos turn my Sony Vaio into a Sony Deny-o.  If I have any trace of Josh's autos on my computer then I am messed up.  My lower task bar disappears, my computer strobes and I can forget doing anything until I clean it up.  The really weird thing is that I went for 2 months thinking that my Jigsaw Detector didn't work anymore.  Once I yanked out every trace of Josh's autos out of my computer then voila,` I was back to 1:20 puzzle solves.  I can open one of his autos and my computer turns into a different personality altogether.  I just have to work to get the rest of it out and then I will be good to go.

gagaman

Quote from: Barbara on July 07, 2005, 08:28:45 AM
I know what it is that is messing me up.  I got lazy and set Trouncer to run while I cooked dinner.  The flashy autos turn my Sony Vaio into a Sony Deny-o.  If I have any trace of Josh's autos on my computer then I am messed up.  My lower task bar disappears, my computer strobes and I can forget doing anything until I clean it up.  The really weird thing is that I went for 2 months thinking that my Jigsaw Detector didn't work anymore.  Once I yanked out every trace of Josh's autos out of my computer then voila,` I was back to 1:20 puzzle solves.  I can open one of his autos and my computer turns into a different personality altogether.  I just have to work to get the rest of it out and then I will be good to go.

Yeah, that would be the way to go.

eajcfoots

ya, those are the badges i was talkin about thanks. I'll figure out how to put pictures in here sooner or later....lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

caroline196

barbara,have no information at the present time of any new badges.will let you know when i do O0

Barbara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview