PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:00:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge helper

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

wordlife

Homer

Quote from: wordlife on April 29, 2004, 06:21:08 PM
at thes websit they help you get you badge the web site is http://www.msnusers.com/clubpogobadges

These websites usually offer to get your badge for you if you give them your sn and password. I do not recommend doing this. You should never give your sn and password to anyone.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wordlife

no way if you get a diffent password after they do that :P

wordlife

Homer

Yes but once you give them control of your account they can access your personal info also. ;)

wordlife

Homer

Well maybe you don't care but most people would not want to give a stranger access to information like name address phone number etc. Ever hear of identity theft? Not to mention they could also cancel your account.

wordlife

wordlife

ya and the find out that your useing an auto (cheat) trhink what they would do

8) 8) 8) 8) >:( 

on thes is free

ronandamee1

Do you really need help getting the badges?   :'(

wordlife

then if thats what your saying why buy cheats for pogo  ? :o :o :o :o :o

evilone373

im sure they are referring to the challenge(weekly) badges.

and i am pretty sure that is the only thing the helpers at /clubpogobadges will help with. and yes theres alot of people signed up to be helpers but why would you risk the chance of someone having your account blocked ??? by letting someone else play a "rank" game for you because i would bet they would use a cheat also  ;)

wordlife

>:( well at lest you would not have to pay for it :o :o :o

fatkid

If you have a club account and you allow someone access into it, can't you get into your billing information?  If that's the case the whole thing could be done to defraud you of your credit card number.  Sounds kind of sketchy to me...  :-\

Homer

I don't know if they can access your cc info but they certainly have access to your identity address phone number etc and that could be enough to get your cc#

bob@pogopal

The real threat with identity theft is not that they will get your credit card number, but that they will apply for credit cards and loans in your name. By the time you find out what they are up to, you officially have tens of thousands of dollars in debts and a bad credit rating for failing to make payments.

Homer

rain

ok bages are gay .. why would you want them for free or play for them? you in a kid group? wtf...

ronandamee1

Quote from: rain on May 14, 2004, 03:48:20 PM
ok bages are gay .. why would you want them for free or play for them? you in a kid group? wtf...
Damn rain....why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview