This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

next challenge badge

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

does anyone else think that eventhough lottso is one of the easiest games to play its badge will be one of the hardest badges to get? there are about 20,000 people playing lottso on a non-badge week for lottso so just think how many people will be playing it this week for the badge  :D

Barbara

Piece of cakey, don't sweat it.  It will be boring at best. 
Get the auto here:

http://badgehelp.com/lottso.htm

bobby

already got it it's funny watching other people play against it ;D

Barbara

Look away or you will become mental from boredome.  I detest this game, lol.

bobby

i hardly ever even play lottso anyway since i bought the auto just trying to get to rank 50 then move on to another game

msmouse7

Lottso doesn't bother me...It's Perfect Pair that I detest!

Adacia

I loved lottso for all of a week. That week I was an addict. I'm on rank 25 now and cannot bring myself to play. There is only so much one can take of that game.

bobby

cntrypuddinpop

the day i got Club Pogo i played lottso for 15 hours straight i haven't played it since lol

Barbara

Ack!  You are a brave person.  You must have Lottso poisoning.

cntrypuddinpop

yeap that must be what it is! thank goodness for autos  ;D

Barbara

I will be done with Lottso tomorrow and I never want to see this game again.  180,000 balls? They made the game too tedious and long.  Yep, Hog 'o Mine, I am wrapping this bad boy up!

homelessdog

Your speculations are correct Bobby.  Lottso is one of the most easiest games to play, but one of the longest games for those going for the meticulous Rank 50 badge!  There have been lists put together showing you how long each rank badge takes to get, and Lottso is near the top of the list at over 700 hours of play time.  The only other game that takes longer than that is PoppaZoppa at around 750 hours.  Most of the other games take 200 to 400 hours to complete from start to finish.

Roseybud333

I guess I'm crazy cause I looooooooove Lottso LOL It doesn't take much skill just alot of luck. I know I will eventually get to rank 50 just gonna take a looooooooooooong time!!! ;D

Barbara

Quote from: homelessdog on July 12, 2005, 01:09:06 PM
Your speculations are correct Bobby.  Lottso is one of the most easiest games to play, but one of the longest games for those going for the meticulous Rank 50 badge!  There have been lists put together showing you how long each rank badge takes to get, and Lottso is near the top of the list at over 700 hours of play time.  The only other game that takes longer than that is PoppaZoppa at around 750 hours.  Most of the other games take 200 to 400 hours to complete from start to finish.

I just did the math.  It takes 7 minutes 18 seconds to play a game of lottso from the drop of the first ball to the end of the jackpot spinner.  That gives me 8 games per hour, with 40 balls per game averaged.  The end of this game is 180,000 balls.  My stats show that even with only 40 balls averaged per game, this game takes 562 hours to complete, not over 700 hours.  It is still way too long to complete though.

Remember everyone that in the challenge for tomorrow, super lottso cards and team lottso cards do not count towards the goal of 20 activated cards, which is what is needed for the badge.

Motley

Thanks for that info Barb.  I didn't read the requirements but it wouldn't of bothered me anyway.  I do not play in team rooms and I do not go for the Super Lottso card.  For that matter, I hardly play Lottso at all.  But one day I will have too as I still need 4 game badges.

Jeffer

Barb gets a gold "stats" star from Jeffer..

I'm most impressed that you actually timed an entire Lottso game.  That's above and beyond the call of duty.

Barbara

Lol, now you are just making fun of me Darling.

Fuzzy

you know there also Pogo backdoor.. that if you can't get in.. Good idea to try that if it does get to busy.. O0

Jeffer

Nope.  That took some work.  Research is a tedious endeavor for the most part.  And no one seems to appreciate the results.

OK, the last part was a little tongue in cheek...  But I still was impressed...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview