This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Blonde Squelchies

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

It truly makes no difference to me in the game. I play expert level and that's that. I just feel kind of like an idiot.
   I did not know that in squelchies the colored gems in the chests represent the color of squelchies needing squelchied. Did anyone else not know this? Please don't make me feel alone. I am a tetris genius of old school and play squelchies very well. I just never noticed as long as this game has been out.
  I only played for badges, but that's my excuse. I am dumbfounded. I never saw it as long as the game has been out. Am I the only one or is this news to somebody else?

Roseybud333

LOL No Adric u are not alone!!!!!!! I only play when there is a challenge and I had no clue either LOL Thanks for the info  O0

Homer

Sorry....couldn't tell you. I turn the auto on and walk away. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Carly

Jeffer

You are in good company.  I was totally clueless to that.  I'm like Homer.  I get the auto up and running and leave it alone.  Squelchies annoys me to no end.

Homer

Gunner

I knew that the colored gems were there to match with the squelchies , but like all of you I just turn the auto on and walk away.  I can not stand to play this game unless it is for a challenge.   :P

touitsjesse

from what i can see, they are only representing the colors of the squelchies and not the colors needed. as far as i knew, you can get just get all of one color and not necessarily a series or colors to get to the next round. am i right?

Gunner

Quote from: touitsjesse on July 15, 2005, 11:08:31 PM
from what i can see, they are only representing the colors of the squelchies and not the colors needed. as far as i knew, you can get just get all of one color and not necessarily a series or colors to get to the next round. am i right?

Yes touitsjesse you are right.  :)

beanie

Yes, I knew that about squelchies but don't feel bad.  I've been playing Lottso for a long time and my nephew just pointed out to me upon seeing me click like a mad woman that the little tv in the bottom said "no more matches".  I never even noticed that was there or what it was for.  :P

holly222

Crap.....now I got to go play so I can see what I missed...........lol ;) ;) ;)

touitsjesse

question?

what little tv and when does, or what level does the gems show only one or even just two colors?

another thing i noticed is the 2 colors that are not represented are purple and orange.

AND are we all talking about the squelchies in Pogo?

BigByrd

Those same colors gems in the chest in squelchies, stay away from that color and you will get higher scores O0

touitsjesse

NM, i played and i saw...when theres multi colored gems, any colored squelchies will advance the crab...single colors and so on....nope i never knew and now i know...ty...but i have yet to still see purple or orange gems..are these the whammies?

Homer

Quote from: BigByrd on July 16, 2005, 04:39:25 PM
Those same colors gems in the chest in squelchies, stay away from that color and you will get higher scores O0

Is that kinda like don't eat the yellow snow? :o LOL j/k

Barbara

Quote from: PogoNutz on July 16, 2005, 10:42:00 AM
Quote from: holly222 on July 16, 2005, 08:38:15 AM
Crap.....now I got to go play so I can see what I missed...........lol ;) ;) ;)
lol, I've got it on my desktop right now plowing through with the auto on (round 34 on hard), while I'm on my laptop and watching Forensic Files on tv.   Talk about multi-tasking :)

I was doing the same thing, while watching a Lifetime Made for Boredome movie with the lovely Yasmine Bleeth.  I still don't know what the squelchies thing is about.  The combination of the auto and Yasmine Bleeth will confuse you like that.

Okay, this is what Homer just read:

Blab,blah, blah, blah, blah,Yasime Bleeth, blah, blah, blah.  The Blah, blah, blah, Yasmine Bleeth, blah, blah, blah.

Barbara

I have found that if you really want Homer to answer your post all you have to do is to add a picture of Renee. 

Homer

Yasmine is washed up.....I haven't liked her since Babewatch.  :P

Now Renee.....hubba hubba

touitsjesse

ok, tested and tested over and over again...there seems to be no uniformity of any same colored gems waves, they are strictly random, but they do seem to happen more often on every fourth rank, BUT i say random cause if you mess up and make all the squelchies fall, it goes back to the all color mode and likewise on other waves 6th and up...if you mess up it goes to an all same color mode.

touitsjesse

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview