This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

lottso scratch cards

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

has anyone ever scratched all the points off a scratch card without hitting the skull, alligator or whatever?? i always hit it with two boxes left everytime >:(

homelessdog

Yes, I've scratched off a full card before.  (Last scratch being the stopper).  Though it's pretty rare.

I've never hit the stopper on my first scratch though.

BeetahCheetah

i did it the other day, my computer was lagging and i hit them all and they all scratched off .. it gave me the full score... i think i got lucky lol

cntrypuddinpop

most of the time i have one prize left, but i have hit the fish on the 1st try tho very upsetting! but not as much as when you only get two boxes on the super lottso card. but i do agree pop fu does have the best cards i've gotten 1500 points off that one card before but it was when the points were tripled but still thats a good score for one card!

RC

Quote from: PogoNutz on July 18, 2005, 07:15:12 AM
I've never gotten the spoiler on the 1st scratch and I've never cleared the board having the spoiler the last scratch.  Most of the time, the spoiler is the next to the last scratch leaving one prize unclaimed.  Although I haven't seen anything stating it to be true, I suspect the order you scratch is unimportant and that there is a formula that will determine at which scratch you'll hit the spoiler.
I could be wrong, but that's why I no longer jump around, but just go down the line one after another.  (Of course, this is when I'm not using the auto ;)

This is what I have always believed, cuz I have played the game a lot and I have never, not once, had the spoiler come up first or have all the scores scratched off before getting the spoiler. Like you say, it's always the second to last box leaving one score untaken. You have to think if it was totally random, that either one of those scenarios would happen a whole lot more often, so there must be some kind of programming going into it that makes it come up at certain times.. like only after one has been scratched, but never as the last one scratched. Which would tell me that the scores underneath must be rotating with each scratch, so that if you scratched what would be the last score without hitting the spoiler, the spoiler would then automatically switch to the one you scratched... or at least in the way that it seems.. I'm sure there's an easier way to explain that in computer speak. And I suspect anyone who has said that they have had one of those things happen to them, it must have been a glitch or flaw or something happened that shouldn't have, cuz it's something that is too rare to happen naturally, if it's supposed to happen at all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview