This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2 Year Badge in albums

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Just signed on and saw mine in the badge album. Did they even go down for maintenance this morning? I've been checking off and on in the shallow hopes of Battlephlinx coming out today.

I also noticed they have 'Tumblebugs' on the to go games section now. I played a free trial version of that on another game site a while back. It's an okay game. If you like luxor it's worth checking out. ???

homelessdog

Quote from: Adric on July 19, 2005, 03:48:36 AM
   Just signed on and saw mine in the badge album. Did they even go down for maintenance this morning? I've been checking off and on in the shallow hopes of Battlephlinx coming out today.

They went down for 20 minutes, 2am to 2:20am pst. 

Glad to see the badge is out.  :)

bobby

wait til the 16th anniversary badge, the cactus will be all greasy and have bad pimples ;D

bobby

gagaman

What are you talking about rex sox and white sox???

bobby

my signature thingy is a countdown of soxwins/twins losses til they win the central O0

gagaman

Quote from: bobby on July 19, 2005, 07:32:41 AM
my signature thingy is a countdown of soxwins/twins losses til they win the central O0

Sorry once again, but, what is soxwins/twins??

bobby

white sox wins and minnesota twins losses that add up to 59 their "magic number" and when they add up to 59 they will have won the central division  ;)

gagaman

Quote from: bobby on July 19, 2005, 07:40:03 AM
white sox wins and minnesota twins losses that add up to 59 their "magic number" and when they add up to 59 they will have won the central division ;)

I am sorry I am Australian but I am supposing it is Football???

bobby

Adacia

Okies....Let me tell you all how sports illiterate I am.

When I used to d.j. at this radio station, I had to make weather and sports updates every hour on the hour. Naturally, me not knowing a thing about sports, would read from a cue sheet. I had just been live on the air long enough to read the weather forecast. I'm still live and announce, "And in your sports cast for this evening......"

Right then the cue sheet just flew out of my hand and made its way to the other side of the room out of my reach. I was tongue tied, confused and had no idea what to say. So this is how my announcement ended up......

"And in your sports cast for this evening, the New Orleans Saints are playing the Dodgers!" I immediately broke off into a commercial and was so humiliated lmao. I'm sure you can imagine the number of phone calls that came in from the listeners. :-\

BadgeHelpOscar

Ok, that green "trotting" avatar is just straight freaky.

I'm trying to picture the selection process on that. You see that and go....yeah, that's the one for me.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Adacia

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 19, 2005, 08:12:56 AM
Ok, that green "trotting" avatar is just straight freaky.

I'm trying to picture the selection process on that. You see that and go....yeah, that's the one for me.
LMAO....I don't know what it is or why. I saw your response and cannot stop laughing.

PogoMobile

LMAO....Sorry That Thing Is Wierd I Started To Freak When I Saw It :P

Barbara

Hey, hey, hey!  Timmy Mitchell and his second grade class worked hard on that um, thing.  Let's be nice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview