Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2nd year badge ?

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

Hey all-
            I was just wondering if I give some1 a guest pass..or if they get a membership now..would they still get the 2nd yr badge?
          thanks

leah

I would tend to doubt it.  I would think they were given out enmasse, and that procedure has done and gone.

Gunner

I got the 2nd Year Badge and so have a lot of my friends.  I have yet to find out why we all got the 2nd Year Badge, but I am not complaining.  Its another badge to add to my collection.   :D

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

You got it because you were a member for there 2 year mark.  An no you will not get the badge if you sign up now becasue I did it last year and I didn't get it sorry :'(

Gunner

This is what it says on Pogo's site about the 2 Year Badge...

Club Pogo celebrates two years of games, good friends and fun! We'd like to thank YOU for being here to share this special occasion with a new Two Year Anniversary badge, already added to your collection. Go to the Special Edition Badge Book and check it out right now!

We look back fondly on our second year, a year when Lottso! took everyone by storm, we dressed up our Pogo Minis and our Internet family grew to almost 1 million members. Year three has even more in store for all of us! We're excited, and hope you are, too.

See you in the Club,

The Club Pogo team

So I am thinking that everyone got a 2nd Year Badge.

muncherPOGO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview