PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:20:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 Personal Badge Challange

Started by sexymamma,

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymamma

does anyone know when the next three or two personal badge challage is ?   I forgot which month they had it last year !!!

Douglas

They tend to have them 2-3 times a year.  I think we've had three since they've announced them.

leah

The last one was in April, my uneducated guess would be one in August.

Jeffer

I've never really detected much rhyme or reason to them.  They seem to do them as "filler" during times where they have nothing else going on.  I myself would sort of like another one.  that way I could complete all 3 years worth of albums before the end of the year...

Barbara

August 17th.  I will sweeten the pot with some of my Kathy "Me" Gifford cassettes and my CD of Zamfir, playing the pan flute.

Barbara

YOu could always marry me and have access to them, just a thought.

sexymamma

Thank you all ,  I just wanted to know because Im eagerly getting close to finishing thw 2003 challanges , still about 14 more !!!

PogoMobile

Hmmm....Dont Like None Of The Offers....But I'll Make One....All My Rap Cd's  And Ummm.....$10 Curtesy Of Paypal...lol......August 20

Barbara

Quote from: Undertaker on July 19, 2005, 06:13:25 PM
LMAO.......now Barbara don't you already have some one giving you the "consideration" of marriage.... oh what the  I will just have to work up the courage and go get that ring  ;D ( after all there is no one as sweet as you  :-[)  O0
Thanks!  I still can't believe I actually bet Max the "consideration" of marriage.  His answer is going to be remarkably funny, to say the least.  He'd rather have his hooves sawed off than to think about it.

Roguecook

I think it will be 2 Sept in honor of Labor Day Weekend..... Y--

HollyDazed

my vote is for Sept. 7th in honor of Labor Day.  (I know Labor Day is Sept. 5th but Pogo is always a day late and a jackpot short - isn't it?

Barbara

Quote from: maxraven on July 20, 2005, 01:11:43 AM
Quote from: Barbara on July 19, 2005, 06:18:59 PM
Quote from: Undertaker on July 19, 2005, 06:13:25 PM
LMAO.......now Barbara don't you already have some one giving you the "consideration" of marriage.... oh what the  I will just have to work up the courage and go get that ring  ;D ( after all there is no one as sweet as you  :-[)  O0
Thanks!  I still can't believe I actually bet Max the "consideration" of marriage.  His answer is going to be remarkably funny, to say the least.  He'd rather have his hooves sawed off than to think about it.

"Consideration" is but thought...I can also consider things just as realistic as marriage, like hoof amputation, which is probably just as enoyable. :P

I can't wait to see you bend down on one ham and look up at me with those beady eyes of yours and .....well, I have to finish the challenges first, don't I

PogoNutz

Well now, since I can't get on Qwerty, I decided to pull up this old thread one last time.  These were some of our guesses on when the next personal challenge marathon would be.  Hollydazed and I came in the closest (Sept 7th) but we were still short by over a month.   I guess everyone that offered up prizes gets unlucky and has to keep em :)

bubblegum

From the pogo latest news page taken today:  This week on Club Pogo, take part in another Personal Challenge Marathon! In addition to the regularly scheduled two challenges, this week you can play up to three Personal Challenges. That's a total of 5 challenges! This is a great opportunity for you to catch up on challenges you may have missed, or challenges that for whatever reason you were unable to complete the first time!

What if you've already completed all the Challenges? Well, you can repeat a few of your favorite challenges! Just add them as Personal Challenges and when you complete each one, look for the 'x2' indicator next to the badge in your badge album!

TYMCO

Even with the three personal challenges I'll still have 1 p-challenge left and probably alway will be. Can you guess what that might be? ;)

no? ::)

That stupid 30 win Hearts game >:( thats the only thing left I've been doing other past p-c that is already been done. :D

:-[ :-[ :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview