Main Menu

I found the Penguin rank badges (-"

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

And here they are roomies. ;)

I dunno about ya'll, but these badges are makin' me hungry. O0

Adacia

Now this ofcourse isn't a rank badge....I do wonder if it provided any inspiration for the game though. Lol.... :P

HollyDazed

where in the world do you people find all these badges???  keep up the good work, though

holly222

Carly

Quote from: XxJadexX on July 20, 2005, 06:59:54 AM
i thought these had already been posted. seen them 2 weeks ago

Yea they had. But we thought they were for Word Whomp. Now we know they arent.

Adacia

Quote from: Carly on July 20, 2005, 08:46:23 AM

Ah, I must have missed it all together. Today was the first day I came across these badges. Sorry they had already been posted. Glad atleast we know what game it is for now.

Carly

Quote from: Adric on July 20, 2005, 08:53:47 AM
Quote from: Carly on July 20, 2005, 08:46:23 AM

Ah, I must have missed it all together. Today was the first day I came across these badges. Sorry they had already been posted. Glad atleast we know what game it is for now.

Yea we do. Its all cool. They are misleading though. They DO look like Word Whomp but they made them for penguins. Go figure! lol.

homelessdog

Quote from: XxJadexX on July 20, 2005, 09:32:02 AM
they do look like word whomp but the seafood goes with penguins too.im not sure if word whomp will be updated or whole new game because there is a play now button with a 2 on it. with poppit they didnt add a 2

I'm pretty sure it's just an update.  That 2 is actually a Z and has always been there.  Check the old logo.  It'd be cool if it was a whole new game though.

leezisme

is it just me or are these badges for Gonzo Pizza Delivery???? one of them at least is a pizza  :-\

Adacia

Quote from: leezisme on July 21, 2005, 07:14:05 AM
is it just me or are these badges for Gonzo Pizza Delivery???? one of them at least is a pizza  :-\
No, according to the site I found these badges at, it is for penguins. I have no idea when or if Gonzo will be released. It sounds more like a pop cap game than a club game anyway. I don't think the pogo delivery boy has gotten around to that order yet lol.
   Speaking of pizza, I have pizza hut on speed dial. Sounds like a good lunch for today. ;)

Barbara

Quote from: leezisme on July 21, 2005, 07:14:05 AM

I don't see any of them as pizza.  I see them as seafood, mixed with common food.  The top one is scallops, atop a bed of lettuce.  The second one is a shrimp skewer.  The third one is clams, served with fruit.  The fourth one is a crawfish, in a gumbo dish.  The last one is squid or octipi in a salad.

ealohahonus2

Hi,   What game are they for? I couldn't find the game for those badges. Is it a new game or are they adding to an old one?

Barbara

homelessdog

I was able to get the game loaded, up to the intro title screen, in Pogo.  I can tell you that the game has a restaurant theme, complete with your choice of food, waiters, table cloths, and more.  So these food badges do make much more sense once you see the game.  It actually looks pretty neat.  If we could link to other sites, I'd show you where the images are, but there are too many to upload and paste here.

Barbara

Thanks for the information HD, I knew you would be on the case.  From what you saw, was I correct with the food in the first badge being scallops?

homelessdog

You probably are right about them being scallops... but they could be any kind of food and would fit in with the theme of the game.  I know they have french fries, salads, nachos, caviar, escargot, and several other choices that can be ordered in the restaurant.

Barbara

Yes, penguins love seafood and ice cream.
Jeffer will appreciate this.

Jeffer

It took me a second to see the little penguin. Obviously going in for a cone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview