PlayBuddy
April 17, 2024, 08:16:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A mini petition??

Started by burning_bright25,

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAdumbBlonde

Quote from: Barbara on July 23, 2005, 06:41:45 PM
Thanks, I am Zoppa happy about that.  Two more badges and then I own them all, bah ha ha.  All I need now is for my computer to start working again properly and a complete lobotomy and I should be good to go.

Can't help you on the puter, but the lobotomy, I have a drill in the garage, just let me know when  your ready!!!    ;)

NotAdumbBlonde

Barbara

Yours.  I would like some whispy bangs to hide the scar, please.

NotAdumbBlonde

I leave for vacation Wed.  Won't be back till next Tues. If you come on Wed afternoon, we can do badges together while the floor dries.

Barbara

Thats funny because I am looking at a place for a vacation right now.  I have it narrowed down to two places.

NotAdumbBlonde

Barbara

NotAdumbBlonde

Barbara

I see, very nice.  Wanna do lunch?  My treat.

NotAdumbBlonde

Promised hubby we would go to Rutts Hutt,  Know it???

Barbara

Yes, I know it.  Here is the way that I see it, there is no way in hell Max can get a restraining order that fast.  I say we blow by his house, eat up all his salty snack food and mess up his rumpus room.  Then we zip down to Atlantic city and gamble until we get tossed out the the place. With any luck we will have bail money left over. 

NotAdumbBlonde

Sounds good to me.........let's see, I get to the east coast Thurs morning, need to do some work on moms house and sleep, (13 hour drive is a killer), Friday is my son's birthday party, How's Saturday???   That works for me.

Max, don't read these posts, it's a surprise!!!!

Barbara

Call me!  I am here for you.  We are so going to get arrested.

NotAdumbBlonde

I think they may still be looking for me in Atlantic City!!!   Just have to stay away from the Taj  ;)

Betty Boop

i will start a fund raiser for bail........will sell chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake........and beer..so Homer will chip in

NotAdumbBlonde

Quote from: bettyboop1958 on July 23, 2005, 08:29:16 PM
i will start a fund raiser for bail........will sell chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake........and beer..so Homer will chip in
Where can I send my donation, heck, I just want the cheesecake

Betty Boop

cheesecake is on the house if anyone ever comes to phoenix but wait till after october...right now you will die of the heat

NotAdumbBlonde

Stick a piece in the freezer, I will be out there this fall   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview