This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A good laugh..pogo support is horrible

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

Betty Boop

try going through what i am going through.......took 10 yes 10 calls to earthlink about my DSL...and all i wanted to do is buy a new modem....the DSL still isnt working like it should and if the new modem doesnt do it  then they can shove this DSL up there wazoo all the way to India cause I will be going to cable.....in fact I am calling there corporate HQ today to tell them how i feel..........

nichole9180

God i hope i have have to call them for anything. I know i have loads of trouble calling CS for anything... my car company,cingular,and my fav. Dish network.. i was actually on the phone with dish network for 4 hours one saturday. I was suppose to receive a credit charged back to my card with in 7-10 days, well that came and went.. called back another 1 1/2 hr. still no credit. they stole my money on something that was there fault. I got tired of fighting with them and chalked it up as a loss. With CS i  go straight to the top now i dont even mess around i give them my info and when they say what can i help you with i said put me on with a supervisor, and if that doesnt work then i go to there supervisor.. i got tired of messing around with people who didnt know what they were doing.. i mean if you are going to be helping people who are having problems whether its CS, tech support or billing  dont you have to have some kind of training?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview