Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2004 Badge Album completed

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Hi Class
I finally broke down and got the backgammon badge( win 18 games) to complete the 2004 album :D
Now only 9 more to go in 2003 and she will be done,( not looking forward to the hearts badge)
Now you all go get those badges
"The Capt."

Barbara

Congratulations!  You did an excellent job!  You know that I will go in and play hearts with you to get that badge.

ipogoallday

JohnsBeth

Doesn't it fill good to get that Completed stamp on the album cover?  Congrats.  Hearts isn't that bad, the 600 or more Dice Derby one took me forever.

Carly

Capt. Morgan

Thank You Gang
I just might take you up on that Barbara,( about the win 30 games badge.)
I would return the favor but since you are "The Badge Goddess" you have ALL the badges O0
If you ever need help getting a badge for someone else you know how to find me.
Thanks All

Barbara

I still lack 2 badge to have them all.  I will be done with Perfect Pair tomorrow and Squelchies by Monday night.  Getting the 30 hearts win will be easy.  You and I have played hearts together before and we work well together.  The great thing about this challenge is that you will be able to switch seats with one of the bots, if need be.

PrincessKate

I'm toiling away in PPS as well, Barbara, but I'm still about 17 ranks from finishing it...lol. 

Now, I have a question, my apologies in advance for potentially hijacking the Cap'n's thread.  Does the Badge Hog help people with their challenge badges as much as the Badge Fairy does?  That is taking valuable time from your own Badge-Hoggedness.  I think that in the challenge between Badge Hog and Badge Fairy, time should be grandfathered in for all the help you give others.  Therefore, you really won in getting all the badges first.   ;D

I hope that made sense....it did in my own twisted mind...lol.

HollyDazed

Barbara

Quote from: PrincessKate on July 28, 2005, 04:11:01 PM
I'm toiling away in PPS as well, Barbara, but I'm still about 17 ranks from finishing it...lol. 

Now, I have a question, my apologies in advance for potentially hijacking the Cap'n's thread.  Does the Badge Hog help people with their challenge badges as much as the Badge Fairy does?  That is taking valuable time from your own Badge-Hoggedness.  I think that in the challenge between Badge Hog and Badge Fairy, time should be grandfathered in for all the help you give others.  Therefore, you really won in getting all the badges first.   ;D

I hope that made sense....it did in my own twisted mind...lol.

Lol, you are cute.  I spend at least 20 hours a week helping others and no, his Porky Perfection doesn't take that into account. He'll always find sometime to bust on me about.  Today, it was the fact that it took 80,000 hands to get the Rising Star badge in Omaha Poker.  The ironic thing was I was in the grocery store when he said it and I was staring at hams at the time.  I can't wait to finish and go to him and see what he says.

PrincessKate

I can't wait to see who wins the race in Battle Phlinx.  ;)

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on July 28, 2005, 03:22:30 PM
Thank You Gang
I just might take you up on that Barbara,( about the win 30 games badge.)
I would return the favor but since you are "The Badge Goddess" you have ALL the badges O0
If you ever need help getting a badge for someone else you know how to find me.
Thanks All

Its the "Badge Fairy" LOL

Barbara

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Barbara

Yep, and if you and the Pork Chop mention it just a scant two more times then you two will also know how much 80,000 really is, LOL.

Barbara

I will have my 360th tonight.  Sunday will be 361, with the jigsaw and hopefully, by Monday night I will own 362, which is every badge Club Pogo has offered, sans prize award badges.

Barbara

Thank you very much.  Once I finish the entire album, Max said that he would "give consideration to marrying me."  LOL

Barbara

You know you wanna.  It's kinda hard to throw myself at you when you are ducking.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview