PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:04:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Queen of Spades 2003 (hearts)

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!
I am just wondering if anyone out there in cyberland has got any shortcuts or other ideas on getting this darn badge rather fast.  I would prefer to do it the old fashioned way and not use an auto thingy.  I only need 5 more badges to fill up 2003 and I will be up to date on all badges.

Thanks for looking and hopefully comeing up with an idea...... O0 :D

hereatic555

win 30 100 point games..... use smart explorer you can be all 4 people at the table once you know how to use it

aussie_wombat

never heard of it and dunno how to use it....thanks for the fast reply O0

Man who blows up a balloon will be left breathless  :P

hereatic555

www.smarteque.com download smart explorer and we you use it login under 1 name go into hearts load a lobby and then go into a table (private is best) click new window and then sign in as a different user then go into the same room and table. you can do this as many times as your screen and computer can handle but for your challenge 4 names would be enough and you could knock over that challenge in 2hours or less

aussie_wombat

Thanks for the info..but i only got one pogo name and password....I am not that good with the puter to try that either.  :'(

Capt. Morgan

Try playing with a friend.
Make a private table and check the box allow players to replace computer players.
Then have friend help you win, if a robot is going to win stand up and then sit down and take over the robots game.
If your friend is going to win have them move to a robot seat then you move to the friends seat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview