PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 04:26:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider Solitaire glitch auto now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

From Badgehelp.com :

There is a sale going on at BADGEHELP.COM....It's exploit the Rainy Day Spider Solitaire glitch.

If you buy 3 shooter you get Spider Glitch for free.

SpiderGlitch will keep starting your game OVER AND OVER. THIS IS WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO. That is the glitch. Watch your stats go up as the game gets restarted and comes back up.

You need to use this (the glitch) as soon as possible. Glitches are fixed by pogo quickly. We do not guarantee this program will be usable for very long.

Obviously this is only for Club Pogo members. The only thing this glitch does is RACE through the ranks for you so you complete the Rainy Day Spider Solitaire game quickly on Pogo. Get your rainy day game up, run SpiderGlitch and click START (in the upper left hand corner of the auto)

You can download it here or from badgehelp.com

Use this link to purchase the auto : http://www.badgehelp.com/glitch.htm
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

tanner

hi guys is this a auto run program to play alone or does it work in co-op with another program?
what skill level is best?

tanner

sorry to trouble you guys with a simple issue- feel like a newbie again;  when i load rainy day, i put it on hard then load the glith program; it restarts my game and then doesnt load up. explorer just freezes. i have several programs and all work fine with this exeption.
thanks for the help
happy badge hunting
im close to breaking 300   yeah!

tanner

the premise is pretty  simple. when it goes to restart the game it just shows the java logo  ( as-if  it was going to load) but then it just sits there with the java picture doing its thing but doesnt completly load.
thanks for the support

Homer

Switch to Microsoft VM turn off Sun Java and restart browser and auto.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tanner

HOMER you kick pogo butt.  thank you so much should have check myself working great though thanks

smiles29

wow!!!!!!!!!!!  i ran it for the length of the trial, and all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it took me from 90% done with rank 17 up to 13% done with rank 31.  i checked my badge album and the badges are in there.  excellent program.  if i had the money rite this moment i would get it.  if pogo dont fix it come the end of the week i will deffinately get this one no hesitation.   O0 O0 O0

Homer

Quote from: tanner on July 31, 2005, 05:17:46 PM
HOMER you kick pogo butt.  thank you so much should have check myself working great though thanks

Your welcome. Now go get those badges. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

maxine10018

okai - I am a newbie - so be gentle.  How do I get the glitch program to work.  It restarts once, then get locked up.  There is mention of turning on MS vm and off Sun Java, but I have no clue how to do that.

I'm running, Internet Explorer on Windows XP.  Fairly new computer.

Thnx

Barbara

As quoted by Jeffer:

Go to Tools / Internet Options / Advanced

Uncheck any Sun Java boxes.  Check all MSVM boxes.

Close Browser and Re open.  See what happens.

Mayhem

If you do not see a Microsoft VM section in the advanced tab, you will need to install it.

You can download it from : https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

Make sure you reboot the computer after the install.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

ProudDadOfOne

Sorry, i didnt know i wasnt allowed to post the message i did, and i noticed it got deleted. I was only trying to help, i didnt know there was going to be an auto that will keep reloading the page. I wont post anymore glitches, i'll just wait till someone else posts them from now on. Happy Pogoing Everyone.

Jeffer

Quote from: Barbara on July 31, 2005, 08:10:50 PM
As quoted by Jeffer:

Go to Tools / Internet Options / Advanced

Uncheck any Sun Java boxes.  Check all MSVM boxes.

Close Browser and Re open.  See what happens.

Ooh neat.  I got quoted...

So whatcha got there Barb?  about 17 hours?

Barbara

Quote from: ProudDadOfOne on July 31, 2005, 08:19:00 PM
Sorry, i didnt know i wasnt allowed to post the message i did, and i noticed it got deleted. I was only trying to help, i didnt know there was going to be an auto that will keep reloading the page. I wont post anymore glitches, i'll just wait till someone else posts them from now on. Happy Pogoing Everyone.
Oh my Gosh, you posted this?  The server went down today for hours.  Ten of my posts got deleted and I was so mad.  Please don't think it was you Dad.  I appreciate that you posted this information and if you would like, just because your baby is so cute, I would LOVE to buy a copy of this auto for you.  My love to the wife and baby.

Barbara

I quoted you a few times today Jeffer.  For you, I have a lifetime and not just 17 hours.

ProudDadOfOne

well thats very nice of you, but i already got all the badges in that game, today infact. Thank You anyway  ;D  Someone emailed it to me, and i thought i'd share it with everyone here, and i saw that it was posted because it was listed in the topics, then i came back, and poof, gone. So i thought it was what i posted as to why it got deleted, because they were makng an auto for it. I didnt know the server was down today, my mistake. Any glitches in any other games?? That would be greatly appreciated, lol.

Barbara

The server went kablooey and I was having withdrawl symptoms.  Do you have the golf badge?  I have the glitch if you don't.

bobby

Barbara

Exactly!  Whack the ball anywhere, in the trees, water, etc.  Keep it OFF THE PUTTING GREEN.  Your score will go up and up and up until it will go so high that it will reset itself.  It does work, have fun!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview