PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 08:32:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider Solitaire glitch auto now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Well thats weird .. the glitch is working again.

Just got my rank 30 badge  :)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bengalibou0428

I just signed on pogo to work on badges today and I am suspended, I used the glitch yesterday, I knew I should have tried to get them all at one time but I was at work and had a faster connection so I couldn't help it, Today I'm frozen, Be careful and make sure you arn't trying to get them too fast. :( I'm so sad. I've never been suspended before and now I have NOTHING TO DO!

Country Lady

Is there a patern to this other than using the glitch to get the badges?
My last name starts with C and I am still able play, but my screen name starts with a K.
My sisters last name starts with an F and screen name starts with a C.
She is able to play also.
So what method do you think they are using to track people down?
Alpebetical real or screen names, snitches, or random checking?
Seems to me that this could take a very long time for them to complete.

Barbara

lvdust72

I think they are just going after people who have been snitched on.  My friend's s/n begins with  L, so that is what we think that happened there.  (She blames me for telling her about it, and trying to tell pogo she did not know it was against the rules *ignorance is bliss, she thinks)  I keep waiting for her to rat me out, cuz I got all mine with the glitch.  So far I still am playing and going for even more badges!   :D

Can't stop the badge quest and follow in the Badge Goddess' foot steps!!  :-*

PB On The Run

First of all, congrats to you Barbara on the completion of your badges.  Yes, I too exploited the RDSS glitch but did it in two days over several rooms.  I have another account & so far have heard no mention of the glitch in any of the rooms.  Going to lay low until badge time next week.  And if I get my fingers smacked with a timeout, I'll just purchase an Uncle Otto to play RDSS to get all those dang badges back!!!    O0    ;D

Barbara

Thanks!  Lay low.        Stay alive, whatever you do...I WILL find you.  (Movie reference, just ignore it)

PB On The Run

Well just don't go worrying if you don't find me.  Like Ahhhnuld  "I'LL BE BACK!!!"    ;) ;) ;)

Jeffer

I'm thinking something like this:

They say Pogo will find you wherever you may go.
But when they'll start looking for you I don't know.
So until then keep your profile low.
Badgeaholic you're a Desparado...

Apologies to Warren Zevon. 

Jeffer

My Badges
Gone in the summer
From Glitches

OK, I didn't get the phonetics exactly right but I did get a seasonal reference in there.

Country Lady

Why is the glitch software still being advertised?  Everytime feedreader updates the feed, there it is again.
I keep deleting it but that only works until the next update. ???

Barbara

tvc

I wonder if the pogo employees are getting overtime for finding all of the ppl who utilized this "glitch" or maybe a nice bonus incentive lol

Barbara

Quote from: Jeffer on August 05, 2005, 08:03:09 PM
My Badges
Gone in the summer
From Glitches

OK, I didn't get the phonetics exactly right but I did get a seasonal reference in there.

Lol, excellent!

foxylady

Quote from: Undertaker on July 31, 2005, 07:04:48 PM
Went from rank 3 to rank 24 in 15 minutes..... O0

hi there I was wondering if you knew anything about the trial for spider solitaire?

avs1roy33

The quote you are referring to in your post refers to a glitch pogo had a few weeks ago. The current spider auto will not get your ranks that fast, but is still a very good auto. Visit www.badgehelp.com and click on rainy day spider solitaire for more info and a free trial.

foxylady

TY AVS.  That was my first post here. I am new to this and new to pogo.  I love the idea of leaving my puter on all night!!!  ;)
I wanted to ask about the free trial, how does it work..b/c I thought you had to purchase it to get the code/password.
Although I did purchase the CanasataMasta last night and wish I knew how to run trial b/c I noticed it giving me the ERROR 42 after about 5 min of running...so needless to say it didnt work..not sure what that means.

Sorry for the lenghty message.
:-[

avs1roy33

You can download an auto before you buy it, and try it out (free trial). If you open an auto that you have downloaded, you will see a percentage on it (if you haven't bought it yet.) You can use the auto for free until that percentage reaches 0%, then you are asked to buy it. As for the error message, I am not the best technical help, but if you post what the error message says specifically, someone here will help you. Or you can email Bill at: bill@badgehelp.com with your error message. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview