PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 12:19:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spider Solitaire glitch auto now available!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffer

carbyville

brandi

Just asking ..Does it show you leaveing and then rentering the room as it reloads ..Or are you still in the room ...Thank you for your help

Mayhem

QuoteGah, I don't think it works anymore!

I just tried it out and it works just fine.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Barbara

You get on with your badge self!  I can't wait to hear that you finished!

christina

Wow! went from rank 10 to 20.  And this does work if you want to do it the long way. I don't know if I can say how to do it, but it does still work.

Crazyforthembadges

I used the buy option awhile back so no need to buy that shooter game so if I wanted to get this one it would cost me $5.00 or does it come included?

Barbara

The way that the half price deal works is:  you send in $10.00 and send two codes in.  For this you would actually send three codes in, one for the shooter, one fore the spider and another of your choice.  This is for the "buy them all" customers.

christina

just an fyi- as I was hopping rooms I noticed that there were people discussing the little hiccup. I didn't tell them anything. I just figured I'd pass it along.

Barbara

christina

it's still there. I finished the whole thing.  :D I'm wondering, if it's not fixed by tomorrow, could the glitch be used somehow to get the badge?

Fuzzy

You don't have to have the auto to get it.. That if you don't mind doing tons of clicking.. the auto does it for you.. O0 But going to rooms.. and refreshing does take time..  >:( But I think that pogo is working on it.. Some rooms I have trouble gettin into. :o So I guess they are doing something.. Also remember to clean out your cache- that seems to help also.

bobby

i was just in a room and there were TWO control guys there from ea they even asked the whole room if they knew about the glitch some idiot told them and then they left so the fun won't last long  >:(

Jeffer

christina

Bobby, that's what I was afraid of. I was in a room where there were people talking about it,trying to figure out how to get it to work. And this room was full. I asked what they were trying to do, and the one person responded with "i'm trying to cheat". *sigh* I hope that anyone trying to finish it up gets it done. I will cross my fingers.

bobby

Mayhem

They can't fix the glitch that quickly. The developers have to go in and modify the game .. then re upload it to the servers.

This is not a quick process. My guess is we still have a few more days yet.

DafoeGirl

I browsed thru this thread quickly and didn't notice anyone added this info...If someone did, sorry.

I double-browsed just to see if it shows you leaving and re-entering the room, and in fact it does.  I signed in with a non-club acct and a club acct and I have the names listed as friends of each other.  It kept saying "'screennamehere' has left" along with "'screennamehere' has entered the room."  If someone wants to add you to their friends list to check out what's going, they will be able to.  I just try to switch rooms every couple ranks.

Mayhem

jenny24uk2001

Download MS Java from https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

Install & reboot the computer. Then load up Internet Explorer and goto Tools / Internet Options / Advanced and scroll down to you see Java (Sun) and "Uncheckmark" it.

Close and reload the browser.

Then your ready to go.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview