PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:16:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

rising star badge

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless

GRR  why is it I only get about 3-5 minutes of badge help cheats when other people get hours? I tried it and already it expired!!!  Am I doing something wrong, maybe my settings or browser? sheesh HELP?!?!  :-[

Barbara

That is the shareware amount that this particular programmer offers.

Breathless

I understand that but for some people the share lasts for days and for me only minutes  :'(

Barbara

The description that you gave of your shareware was exactly how long my shareware lasted.

BadgeHelpOscar

Considering there is over 1 million downloads a month at badgehelp and only a small, small fraction of a percent actually get registered there sure is a WHOLLLLLE lot of free using going on out there.

We've been in business now for over 4 years. You know what our products do, you don't need months. weeks or even hours to tap yourself on the head and go "Oh, now I see what it does! Cool, I think I'll buy this"
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 02, 2005, 09:04:37 PM
Considering there is over 1 million downloads a month at badgehelp and only a small, small fraction of a percent actually get registered there sure is a WHOLLLLLE lot of free using going on out there.

We've been in business now for over 4 years. You know what our products do, you don't need months. weeks or even hours to tap yourself on the head and go "Oh, now I see what it does! Cool, I think I'll buy this"

Here here

sushi_lover999

Quote from: Breathless on August 02, 2005, 06:22:32 PM
I understand that but for some people the share lasts for days and for me only minutes  :'(

I know what you mean. I wanted to try out the 2 different PoppaZoppa autos, to compare which one was better. Each one lasted about 4 minutes in shareware. Not even long enough to get stats going good. Longest chain I got on either was 15. So I bought neither. I thought my computer was messed up or something.

bobby

Quote from: katieshunnybunny(rangerboy) on August 03, 2005, 12:58:22 AM
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on August 02, 2005, 09:04:37 PM

Here here
              just like oscar said

EllenRules4Ever

I need help. I dl fire fox now how does the  programs works?what browser do i keep on top?

Barbara

Every Jackpot spin does advance you, yes.  The number of jackpot spins you need to advance a rank goes up the same number as the rank.
For example:
Rank one takes one jackpot spin, two takes two, three takes three.
Congratulations on the badges.  You got them in record time.  I think you may have beaten Ranger's record.  Bah ha ha!

Barbara

To post your picture, go to image shack and upload it from your computer.  Let me know when this is done and I will tell you what to do from there.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: Barbara on August 07, 2005, 06:35:57 AM
Every Jackpot spin does advance you, yes.  The number of jackpot spins you need to advance a rank goes up the same number as the rank.
For example:
Rank one takes one jackpot spin, two takes two, three takes three.
Congratulations on the badges.  You got them in record time.  I think you may have beaten Ranger's record.  Bah ha ha!

Yes you have beaten my record score of 275.  Great job!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
But just think Barbara I still did it 291 times faster than you. j/k
And he did it 296 time faster.

Love ya Barabara

isew

so to all you "experts" who got all the Omaha badges, is it better to play alone in a room with the bots...or amoungst "real" people?   ???

Jeffer

From an odds standpoint, it doesn't make a difference.  But if you play in a room with a small number of people you will get more hands an hour.

Betty Boop

:D hooray..after 2,159 hands I got the badge today!!   I was in just for fun in a room alone with the bots...

Barbara

Wow, wtg!  I am sure it will look great with your soon-to-be-aquired Golden Carrot.

Betty Boop

ty...and when i get the Golden Carrot.......I'm going out and getting drunk.......

Barbara

Wow, with the right auto you can go out and get drunk WHILE you get the golden carrot, just a thought.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview