PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:28:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Account Suspended from The spidey glitch

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

Not mine, my friends. They said she used the spider glitch and suspended her for 72 hours. How lame. She was on all day and now she can't access the games or her messages. So, I'm wondering if they're going thru accounts and searching. I wonder how many busy bodies are in RDSS looking for those going in and out of the rooms just to squeal. Pogo is insane these days. Don't people have better things to do then worry about another player.

Just a warning for ya'll, becareful!!!!!!

Her Badges are still there though. I guess they're too lazy to take those away but just suspend the account.

TexasGuy

Good thing i only did it to get 1 badge from there.Hope i dont lose my account.

Homer

They can't ban everyone. Imagine all the chargebacks and lost revenue. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

joe99kiss

I just got this from pogo news page

We've received a lot of feedback this week on how challenging it is to win the Rainy Day Spider Solitaire challenge due to a problem with our system. We have discovered that there is an outstanding issue with the game and that many people have discovered a hole in the game that allows them to move through the ranks at a rapid rate. This also allows them to win the badge unfairly. We are working to fix this problem as soon as possible.

While most Club Pogo members play the challenge honestly, unfortunately, there are a few handfuls of people who don't, and we take these actions seriously. Please understand that it is a violation of our Terms of Service to exploit any hole or glitch in the service to gain progress in any of our games. It is also against our Terms of Service to tell others about such holes or glitches. This includes revealing this information through chat and posting such information publicly.

We are taking action on a good number of accounts that have been shown to have used this exploit. If you find that you are unable to get into the games, it's very likely that your account has been suspended for 72 hours for either using the exploit, or for telling others about it.

For those of you who have played the game honestly, we thank you, congratulate you, and apologize to you for the inconvenience caused by this problem.

Good thing I didn't know about the glitch until after they fixed it

ME4SPADES_

well i look at it this way there glitch and there problems we pay to play and what does it matter how we get them we pay for them and why they do this is not any1 else problem but to ppl ay pogo they need to stop worring how we get r ranks and get more games and fix the game server when they come out with the badge time well that what i think ....think for letting me vent

Homer

joeyblow45634

If pogo was going to supend your account for using the glitch, wouldn't they at least send you an e-mail to ltet you know???

Homer

ME4SPADES_

lol well ya they do homer when they want tour money to renew your account lol :-*

Homer

fuzieduck

Something I found on a website thought I would post it here cause it is so true

About the Glitch,
  Who's to say how long that glitch has been available and who knows how long people have been using it to get there badges done. People on Pogo have been using glitches forever, Just like the one in Pebble Beach Golf to get there 2003 badge done and pogo still hasn't fixed it yet, and they have yet to suspend or penalize the players who have used it. A year ago or so There was a glitch in Wordjong and everyone used it and no one was penalized or suspended. So Heres the Question I would like Answered from Pogo What Makes Rainy Day so different if they are going to take our badges away for this glitch or take away our memberships they might as well get rid of every member they have cause everyone has used a glitch one way or another.

lvdust72

If you notice, they are not banning anyone, just slapping thier hands for a 72 hour period.  My friend had her account suspended, but I still have not yet.  Ohhhh well, 72 hours...I may last  :'( :'(

Barbara

I have yet to use a glitch.  Please don't say that everyone has.  I am that one person who rushes to finish it and never gets to take advantage of the cool glitches.

fuzieduck

That message was posted on a website I check in on but it is so true you might not have used this one but most ppl have used the one in the golf and still uses it today to get the badge. And most of the people Telling on other player that used this glitch are the ones who used the one in golf to get theres. This is my oppion might not be much but people are so two faced when it comes to things like this they don't think about what they have used in the past to get the badges they need, they just want to tell on others like they have never did anything wrong on pogo and we all know there is not one person that is that honest and if you are you deserve to tell ( ha ha ha ) But don't run your mouth if you have ever cheated in anyway in a game that is what I think.

TexasGuy

If you do get the ban from pogo from this glitch will it be a 72 hours ban or a perament ban on your name?And can they ban your credit card from creating another name?

TexasGuy

Oh great just checked my account seeing if spider room where back up and im banned, i hope only 72 hours. :'(

bobby

Torn2pieces

If you get banned you're banned, basically your account is gone, badges and all, being suspended means you can't play games with that account for a such and such time. My friend still has the badges, but is suspended from playing for 72 hours. Which I still think is ridiculus, why? Even using the glitch, you're not getting the spins, hence can't win any prizes or jackpots. You're hardly even getting tokens if any. So I can't see what the big deal is. Now I did the glitch, but didn't do it all in one day. I did it over a span of a few days.

Sorry for anyone who is getting suspended.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview