Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Account Suspended from The spidey glitch

Started by Torn2pieces,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

gigi

Rats!!! Banned also hahahaha Who cares!!!!  Said I am temporarily banned for one of the following
yada yada yada but nothing about using the glitch................ one of them was offensive language...  and I don't remember the other two, but I am not a mean person and don't do any of those things, but am I going to write to them???? noooooooooooooooooo I'll just wait it out.  I have plenty of housecleaning to catch up on, so.................. thank you pogo I needed the break. 

But you know what is funny..... my membership is due to run out this month ..............

winterangel

I don't get it.  Why is Pogo so upset about players using this particular glitch?  They sure weren't banning players for using the Fortune Bingo glitch when it first came out.  In fact, they told the players how long before they were going to fix the glitch.  And what about the WordJong glitch?  I just don't get it.  We pay to play and keep getting **** from Pogo.

StormShadow

was one like last novmber or something like that
I didn't hear about it til after they fixed it

winterangel

I didn't get to take advantage of that one either but I did this one.  By the way, nice hat Undertaker!   O0   I love this site and all the great information here.

FrogmansGirl

Remember the Owl and the Tootsie Roll Sucker? Guess pogo has alot of hoot owls. How may hands does it take to count a "few handful of people" using the glitch anyways?? Sorry to everyone who got banned.  :-X

gigi

I hope they don't get it fixed during my 72 hour suspension, I still have 5 more ranks to go
;D

burning_bright25

yipes! i havent checked yet to see if i am suspended....does this mean i cant go on the field trip? or do i have to write my name on the board cuz i was bad? hehe

bobby

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

burning_bright25

lol mayhem that is awesome.  and on another note.....i am not suspended...*YET*

StormShadow

i am gonan take a guess and say that if you were lucky enough to avoid pogo snitches you will prolly be safe, cuz in the news letter about the issue it says either you used the glitch or told someone about it.  So if you used it and didn't go around pogo telling others you may be safe.  IMHO

Capt. Morgan

Very FUNNY Mayhem
Now is the time to run autos.
Why run and hide when Pogo has shown their hand and that it is only a 72 hour timeout?
The Captains boat is running full steam ahead,no little pogo messages going to stop my gameplan.

In fact this glitch HELPS Pogo.
There is now ALOT more members who are ineligable for ANY prize winnings.

StormShadow

i agree morgan, they already said they just gonna slap our hands and say not to do it again.  like that will stop any of us  lmao

Mayhem

QuoteVery FUNNY Mayhem
Now is the time to run autos.
Why run and hide when Pogo has shown their hand and that it is only a 72 hour timeout?
The Captains boat is running full steam ahead,no little pogo messages going to stop my gameplan.

In fact this glitch HELPS Pogo.
There is now ALOT more members who are ineligable for ANY prize winnings.

I couldn't agree with you more. it's business as usual here  O0
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bobby

ipogoallday

One one token, It's kinda the people who did the glitches fault.  They are told a lot by pogo that the glitches are against the tos and it's clearly stated in the tos.  However, pogo is taking this a bit too far.  It's not anyones fault but theirs that the glitches are in the games.

Betty Boop

i think the reason alot are getting caught is that they used the glitch and now are in the rooms trying to get the weekly challenge and thats how they are getting snitched on.......

Country Lady

Does anyone know first hand of someone getting suspended over this?
It seems like there are alot of people that used this, kind of funny that none of them have posted here about getting banned.
I even checked some of the other boards but didn't see where anyone had got time out yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview