This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Time for the "Consideration" Max.....

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Roseybud333

Monday the 1st. 7 lbs. 13 oz. 20 inches 8:49 a.m. by c-section  :-[ But she is happy and healthy and a good girl :)

Roseybud333

Barbara

kessler

WTG!!! Break open a new box of zin!

Have you given yourself the much deserved Double Platinum Star yet?

Barbara

I can't give stars to myself.  Hmmm, or could I?  Thanks!  Now if Pogo would just open those mobile games the rest of the way I could get back to my Pogo career.  Right now I am imposing on other player's account and forcing badges on them.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

I don't know where you found your star but  her is one from me to you!!!

Torn2pieces

WTG!!!! that's an accomplishment in itself. Congrats!!!!!!!

carbyville

Wow! Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment, right there! I am far too lazy to even attempt it, lol.

O0

-Kristin

Barbara

That's not true,  I know you will do it one day, thanks  Have you found the other mobile games yet?  I am still looking for them.

carbyville

Quote from: Barbara on August 05, 2005, 12:08:04 PM
That's not true,  I know you will do it one day, thanks  Have you found the other mobile games yet?  I am still looking for them.

Nope. Still only seeing Turbo 21. I'm even checking my mother's phone whenever I get the chance, lol.

-Kristin

Barbara

Check your Dad's phone too, I am tired of waiting.  I keep doing the turbo badges over and over for all of my friends.

burning_bright25

mar

lvdust72

Quote from: Barbara on August 05, 2005, 12:13:41 PM
Check your Dad's phone too, I am tired of waiting.  I keep doing the turbo badges over and over for all of my friends.

OKies, so I just need to send you my screen name and password and 2 dozen donuts, right??? LMAO >:D

TIGERTIGERTIGER

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!   O0 O0 O0   Still have not been to Madison to see if sweet n sassy is still there, but will let you know soon so ya'll can order your wedding cake from there. ;)  LOL ;D

Barbara

Oh God, I love that bakery. My birthday is next month, I wonder if they would ship one?  Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview