This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

"Glitch" in Poppit Mobile Already??? Read and See

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Ok, it's your favourite Pogo Mobile finder, Saint Hippo here again and I've came across something that might be helpful towards completing Poppit sooner!

When it comes to the game of Poppit Mobile, I've saw that unlike the other two games already out, you can change the level of difficulty from Easy to Normal to Hard. I've decided to test something and it appears to have worked.

Start your Poppit Mobile game on "easy". You will get a simple looking board to play. Now, switch the difficulty level to "hard" but don't start a new game. Click on resume and beat that board. You will get progress as if you were playing a "hard" board. The next one after that will be a hard board. Just switch the difficult factor back to easy and click "new game". You will get the "easy" board again and just repeat the cycle.

Instead of those little progressions on the easy levels, you're getting credited for hard! It's not like Pogo can fix it or apply a patch because you've already downloaded it to your phone and they would need permission beforehand to add something to your phone, at which time you can simply say no.

Hope you use this little "glitch"!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview