Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Stinkerbell

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 09, 2016, 08:04:28 PM
Do you see anything new, or was it down because the site crashed?

Nothing new as in means of the GOTM still rank 70 of 70. It seems maybe they changed the GOTM learn more page. It used to not have any relplies but has a lot now. I haven't looked for a new game because I haven't seen any new ones that are soon to be released.

C~M

Yoming 2

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 09, 2016, 08:04:28 PM
Do you see anything new, or was it down because the site crashed?

I still can't get in to finish a game.  It is midnight and the pop up says " server is too busy-try again later "   I have the Peggle badge to finish for a lady and this stinks.    ass.gif     swear2.gif  

C~M

PissedOffPumpkin

It's just coming up on 8am here, so I just found out. I finished a Mahjong Garden, but didn't get credit for doing it. So I went to Monopoly Slots, and my usual room had one person in it instead of 25+. I went in anyway, but I had no tokens. Zero. Zilch. Nada tokens. I had noticed on the home page there was a notification about pogo.com being unavailable, but that the issue was resolved. After the Monopoly Slots thing, I went back to reread what they'd said, but the notification was gone. Resolved! Oh, wait ....
rolleyes.gif

C~M

Squid

disneyland lady

Now 4:50 Pac and Pogo is still down for maint.  Wonder what they broke this time?

Squid

It is up now but it is still having issues.  Server problems, etc.  I'll try later, after work.

disneyland lady

Yes, if you want to go to Home Page it is up but you cannot even check your messages you get error. Hope everyone got their weeklies done.

Squid

Anyone having trouble getting in?  Browsers say site doesn't exist or the system is busy....

Stinkerbell

TheAngel

panic button.gif  really pogo?!?! on the most important day of the week..... i'd think w/ all the extra hog game and powerup money (gems, gems, more gems) they could keep their servers up   swear2.gif

TheAngel

guess i just had to complain.... pogo is up again  hi11.gif cheesy.gif beer11.gif

Squid

YEs, it's back up and the games can't load.  More fun...

Stinkerbell

They were loading, now they're not. I'm so tired of pOoooopgo

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 21, 2016, 01:27:22 AM

For those with visual problems:

"Attention: Pogo.com will be undergoing maintenance from Thursday 7/21 at 4:00AM PDT (5:00 AM MOUNTAIN/6:00 AM CENTRAL/7:00AM EASTERN/11:00AM GMT). The maintenance is necessary to help correct the server issues that you may have been experiencing. We greatly appreciate your understanding."

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview