Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings Cat and all you other PogoCheats,
I feel your pain.  You are lucky being on the East Coast.  Been in a heat wave for a month here in Idaho.  Sure would like to move to Hawaii.  Heck, I could get a job parking cars...my wife could get a job handing out towels.  No, we don't want to work.  Think it would get boring?

All for now...PRAY for rain
Thanks
S1lent

Squid

Wishing the west coast and parts of the southern midwest and parts of Canada a nice, slow but soaking and consistent rainfall to quench the land, brush and thirsts!

Mayhem

We need rain badly here. The only thing going for us is that we've already had fires in the area a few years back. There is no brush left to burn.

Everyone's lawn is dead though from the 108F weather we had a few weeks back. It's not normal not to have a green lawn here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Pogo is having their daily crap out session again.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on July 27, 2021, 11:26:46 AM
We need rain badly here. The only thing going for us is that we've already had fires in the area a few years back. There is no brush left to burn.

Everyone's lawn is dead though from the 108F weather we had a few weeks back. It's not normal not to have a green lawn here.
It's terrible what's happening now.  Stay safe and hydrated, Mayhem!

snowflower

These lightening strikes and forest fires from here in Canada through to USA and other places as well.
Scary stuff .. stay safe and well hydrated.

Mayhem

The smoke is so bad from those fires that it's blocking out the sun. Thankfully, the smoke is high up and not ground level like it was a few weeks back.

MsMissy

It seems like when Pogo is down, for some of us, well i  must miss this as it is always on when i get to play game.  IM so sorry for those who cant play , but will eventually.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

I must arrive downstairs too late, as I normally don't see any issues on Tuesday morning.

C~M

Is Pogo being sluggish for anyone else? Also, MPB can't load the badges for people without a lot of refreshing.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: C~M on April 18, 2022, 03:38:30 PM
Is Pogo being sluggish for anyone else? Also, MPB can't load the badges for people without a lot of refreshing.

Yes. Very sluggish. And I am playing Pogo slots. If I win, it takes a good bit of time for it to move forward and for the spin button to light up again. If I win coins and advancing the coin card it takes even longer.

Stinkerbell

Pogo is having big problems. I've gotten this screen like 10 or more times each spin.

C~M

Yep. At the end is each game it just freezes up. Sometimes it moves on so you can play and other times it just sits there until that are you still playing pops up.

Mayhem

MsMissy

Well i missed it , thats good to no. Im usually reading da mail.  hi11.gif

C~M

Mayhem

Is anyone having issues with Pogo this morning?

it's a hit or miss if the page will load for me.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on January 01, 2023, 08:29:21 AM
Is anyone having issues with Pogo this morning?

it's a hit or miss if the page will load for me.

Problems with Monopoly Sudoku graying out when time to continue to another game.

Squid

MsMissy

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview