PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:27:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Badges.. or lack thereof

Started by RC,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

As with the group challenges that someone else brought up, which there has only been one of, Pogo seems to not be dishing out the Super Badges as often as they used to either. Nor has there been many opportunities for the Badge Marathons as well, although those wouldn't really help me anymore as I have had every challenge badge for awhile now, but still, for others, they come in handy. In terms of the Supers, they began late in 2003, and I guess with them being so new, they had several of them in a row to kick it off.. there were 5 in the last 2 months of '03 alone. All of last year, there was about 12, which is at least averaging one per month. This year so far, there has been a grand total of 3.. and I'm counting the Happy 2005 badge as part of the 2004 total since it started in late Dec. So, is Pogo really that busy with new games and whatnot that they can't add an extra badge to the weekly ones every now and then? Would it be that difficult? It looks as if they will have to work just to get 3 more Supers this year for a total of 6, and that would only average one every other month. This doesn't look like a good trend. I think they are focusing more on totally new games, as well as revamping older games and giving them new makeovers, plus adding other things like the mobile games.. which is all well and good, but it shouldn't really take away from other parts of the site, as in challenge badges, should it? I assume they have many people who work on these things and could conceivably do all these things concurrently. Is someone slackin off over at EA/Pogo or what?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview