PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 10:31:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

first class solitare 2

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

kessler

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Good Find.  I'll bet that they will have a challenge that will be win 5 in a row.  LOL

bobbysbackup

Why would they even bother updating First class?  I thought that's what World Class was... Worldclass was supposedly the Club upgrade to First class that gave the badges and extras.  First class was still there for the non-club people to play Pogo's most popular card game.

They should concentrate on games that don't already have badges or a Club equivelant, like Freecell or Turbo 21 or the slots and video pokers.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bobbysbackup on August 12, 2005, 05:17:27 PM
Why would they even bother updating First class?  I thought that's what World Class was... Worldclass was supposedly the Club upgrade to First class that gave the badges and extras.  First class was still there for the non-club people to play Pogo's most popular card game.

They should concentrate on games that don't already have badges or a Club equivelant, like Freecell or Turbo 21 or the slots and video pokers.

It could be like Word Whomp or Poppit... Club Pogo has an "upgraded" version of those games in Word Whomp Whackdown & Pop Fu and they decided to modify the original to get more players interested in those games. There is a very good chance First Class 2 will have badges and ranks like they did for the previous two games mentioned.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

zswamplady

Quote from: bobby on August 12, 2005, 02:14:14 PM

another game being redone
can you please tell me how to get to that site thats the site i am looking for thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview