This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

rumours

Started by touitsjesse,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Who knows?  Maybe there will be a first badge for Battle Phlinx tomorrow.  By the way, thanks!  I guess this would be a bad time to mention that I've earned well over three thousand badges for friends and forum members, lol.  I am just waiting for the Pogo "Get a Life" badge.

DoubleOscotty

Wow some people are really heated over the extra $10.

Let me ask you this...let's say you average 7 hours a week (one a day) and now refuse to pay the extra cash, what would you do with you time? Watch more tv - doesn't that cost like $45 a month? Read more - books are like $8 a pop. Sleep? (Well that's free) Exercise? (How much are gym memberships again.. $40 a month?) So if $40 is too much think about it the next time you are in line at Starbucks and pay $4 for a cup of java.

beanie

;D  you are too funny-  i think i would opt for sleep..., but really it is true for all the work and up keep on the pogo website and I'm sure it probably cost them a penny or two to keep it running for the thousands of people playing daily, I would not mind paying the extra $10 per year.  Would I beg to pay extra - no - but I wouldn't squabble either.  Pogo games have gotten me through a lot of tough spots in my life when I needed a distraction from reality- better to pay pogo than a doctor to unscramble my brain  O0

smiles29

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview