PlayBuddy
April 24, 2024, 11:07:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Montu, the battle phlinx cheat has been released...

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

SunHere723

Do you mean ALL autos i have of yours, thats almost every one you have? LOL  Thanks

BadgeHelpOscar

If anything from us EVER does not work for you, the first thing you should do is DELETE it....and that means ALL files associated with it. Many times it creates extra files. DELETE ALL OF THEM, reboot and redownload.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

SunHere723

Thank You very much, that solved the problem with MONTU.  Spider Fighter 2 works sometimes and sometimes it dont, but at least i can get it working by messinf with it.   Si am i to assume, if i ever have any problems with your autos i should do this with any i do?  Been writting to you for a long time on BADGEHELP, but never got any answers, will go to the others that dont work now.  Maybe if you would put this explanation on your main page, people like me would quit writting you....lol   Thank you so very much again.    Sun

Barbara

There is a support forum where you can get help for your auto issues.  All you have to do is to post your computer specs and someone will help you.  Welcome to PogoCheats.net.

buggyhuggs

I have a big problem. Montu was only downloaded to day. It says 2 on it. Thats all good. I followed the direction on BH about using IE since I have AOL. Loaded all thru IE got the game window up loaded montu it resized the IE game window with lots of yellow boarder and I lost control of montu. Could not get it to stop. Couldnot do anything with computer. Montu had complete control of my mouse. I had to use the power key on my key board to close down my computer. So then I signed back on to AOL & used my screen name to go into pogo. That was fine. Went into BP got the room up & the game window. Loaded montu and the game windowed resized its self properly but wouldn't you know my trial had expired. Not happy camper. I have never had your autos do that to me before. Wanted to try it out then buy it. Darn Oscar can you give a new trial or perhaps a new update so It wont go screwy if we are AOL.  ;)

isew

beanie

That exact same thing happens to me too.  I also have AOL and went through IE so their would be no conflict but it just sat there.  I tried moving things around for it to grab on and no luck. The thing about it resizing itself- that happens to me to but it seems it happens with programs written by "Joshua" if that is the programmers name.  It seems his programs always resize my window- makes it huge with the auto stretched across the bottom like the task bar.  I usually don't buy those because they act too weird and cause problems with my task bar.  There is another auto the does that same thing to me written by the same person that I can't use either, all the others are fine.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

buggyhuggs

SuperBadge

I downloaded Montu2 and have same promblem after the pogo rooms shut down this week,works great ,till u get a speed ball then it will not release it,anyone else has this promblem. Before the shut down I had no promblem and auto was working great,wish pogo leave there games alone  when they come on line. Well Off to penquins to play before pogo messes that game up and wait for another update.

buddy

Hi, at first montu worked very well for me, now its dead as a door nail, loses every game on first screen and never get to second screen.  I have deleted, reloaded, clean cookies , files , history java and rebooted.  I am using earthlink as will not work on pogo because of screen resolution.  Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?  Any help would be appreciated.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fauna

Mine doesn't work at all it captures the screen fine but I get the error message Montu.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close then wants me to either send a bug report to microsoft lol maybe they can fix it

Fluffy756

I try it all it does make me get booted out of the room don't work at all. I am not use aol.

fluffy

Arianeyes

I  also have  problems with montu2 it works fine until the power balls show up then it sticks and  cant get past them . Has there been a new release of late? Haven't been able to use this auto in over a month now.

Homer

Quote from: Arianeyes on October 21, 2005, 10:14:35 AM
I  also have  problems with montu2 it works fine until the power balls show up then it sticks and  cant get past them . Has there been a new release of late? Haven't been able to use this auto in over a month now.

Check the badgehelp website for the latest update.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview