This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo badges ranks

Started by bamabutterfli,

Previous topic - Next topic

bamabutterfli

can any1 tell me if this site is for real or a scam..it says it can give u more tokens and higher ranks......but they want ur screen name and password////its a ad in the rooms......please help....this is my first post......there is also a site but nothing about help on the site
thanks   

Barbara

The site in which you speak of is 100% NOT legitimate.  I know exactly what you are talking about and I can't emphasise enough how much you should avoid ANYONE who wants access to you private information to do anything.

WindSong

I'm confused .. are u talking about pogocheats.net or some other site?   If it's pogocheats.net, there is a help section .. the board is titled technical help.  I've never been asked for my screen name or password for pogo here ... to log in you have registered a name here on this site and used a password.  That's what they need for you to log in.  Sorry if this is not what you were asking about.  As I said, I'm confused.

Barbara

No, she is not speaking of Pogocheats.net.  She is talking about something she saw advertized in a spam in the chat area of Pogo.  This site does not spam Pogo rooms. 

bamabutterfli

no problem , wind, im sry i didnt explain it better , not i dont think it is affliated with pogo at all ...as i said im new so im still learning where to post things...im sry for confusing u/.......it was just a ad in the room and it gave the site , i went to it but did nothing more......as u can lose it all when u dont no anything about it... cause i feel like barbara....so i want to keep my tokens lol....... O0
DONT GIVE PASSWORD OUT unless u no the person real well lol :o

WindSong

Whew!! ... well that clears some of the cobwebs!   <going back to my "shut up" couch>.

bamabutterfli

lol...well i guess ill go to the couch too , u silly...... hehehehehe!!!!!!! ;)....
have a good day all......... gonna try the battle phlinx game.....wish me luck

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview